From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Muroto is one of the two moons orbiting Chi Ceti IV.
Muroto was deemed more viable by the Materials Group for the specific mining they required. Resources from Muroto were imported to Chi Ceti IV to be used in the creation of data crystal chips for the SPARTAN-II program. It was discovered early on that Muroto was incredibly rich with a particular light-weight, heavy-grade crystal needed for augmenting various armor composites. The mining facilities has faced many setbacks due to unrelenting storms and volcanic activity.
- Muroto is a city in Japan.
- The War Games map Shatter takes place on Muroto.
- The PIONEER-class Mjolnir has charge pistons on its pauldrons named after the moon.
Chi Ceti IV and its moons, including Muroto.
List of appearances
- Halo: Fall of Reach
- Covenant (First appearance)
- Halo 4
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - The Animated Series
- ^ Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide, page 220
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach - The Animated Series, Act Two