From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|There is more information available on this subject at Incendiary weapon on the English Wikipedia.|
An incendiary weapon is a weapon designed to start fires or destroy sensitive equipment using incendiary materials.
Incendiary projector may refer to the following:
United Nations Space Command
UNSC incendiary-based weapons rely on a chemical process between metal powders and oxides to create high temperatures, with no explosion. Commonly, aluminum and iron (III) oxide are used in the reaction; temperatures an upward of 2500 °C (4500 °F).
- NA4/Defoliant Projector - A common flamethrower weapon, often carried by Hellbringers.
- M6634/Defoliant Projector - A variant of the NA4 featured in Halo Wars. Consists of one or more fuel tanks, a cylinder of compressed gas to supply the propelling force, and a flexible hose with a trigger-nozzle that ignites and sprays the fuel.
- M7057/Defoliant Projector - Another variant of the NA4. Usable in the PC version of Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST and Halo Wars 2.
- KG Mk 34 Antipersonnel Flame Mortar Launcher - an attachable weapon upgrade to a standard UNSC prefabricated base turret.
- Incendiary grenade launcher - A vehicle-mounted grenade launcher employed by select Warthog configurations.
- Mounted flamethrower - A vehicle-mounted Flamethrower employed by select Warthog configurations.
- Other incendiary weapons
- Napalm grenade - See Napalm on Wikipedia.
- Thermite-carbon cord - A type of incendiary device used by the UNSC. It consists of a long wire of a thermite-carbon alloy, with a charge used to ignite it.
- Thermite paste - Used by the UNSC for stealth missions where soldiers may encounter steel doors or other obstacles.
- Thermite grenade - A type of explosive incendiary ordnance used by the UNSC. The flames from the thermite grenade can burn underwater.
Covenant incendiary projector weapons uses gel containing a stable yet hazardous chemical mixture containing Caesium. It burns at approximately 2200 °C (4200 °F) and will not burn underwater.
- Assault cannon - incendiary projector variant of the standard Fuel Rod Gun utilized only by the Mgalekgolo. Fires in a mortar-like green projectiles, or in a searing continuous beam of incendiary gel, which burns when it contacts oxygen.
- Orgudam Workshop firebomb - Multi-purposed infantry explosives munition. Contains pyrophoric alkali metal Caesium, a stable yet hazardous chemical compound that was developed by the Jiralhanae.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.