Audio log (Halo Infinite)/Spartan/Evacuation/01
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
DEC 12, 2559 // Captain Lasky orders all hands aboard the UNSC Infinity to abandon ship.
[Sound: Alarm blaring.]
- Marine: Captain Lasky's lifeboat is away, sir!
- Spartan Hudson Griffin: Good. Now for the rest of us. Rally up with your squad and get to the nearest pod, marine. Move, move!
- Marine: Yes sir!
- Griffin: Fireteam Taurus. Rendezvous with me at bay 18. We're heading to the surface.
- Spartan Bertold Vettel: Acknowledged. We're on the move.
- Griffin: The rest of you Spartans: if you're not already off the Infinity, disengage and get to the lifeboats ASAP. Windfall-One, we've got a lot of personnel en route to Zeta Halo. What are you seeing out there?
- Spartan Vedrana Makovich: Banished hardware's everywhere — in the skies and on the ground. Be ready for a rough landing!
- Griffin: You heard her. Stay safe and I'll see you on the ground, Spartans.
- Spartan Bonita Stone: We're with you, Griffin.
- Spartan Tomas Horvath: Let's get it done.