From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
An anti-aircraft weapon is a weapon system designed to counter enemy aircraft, or, in some cases, low-flying spacecraft such as frigates. While human AA weapons most often rely on conventional bullets or missiles, Covenant anti-aircraft weapons are exclusively plasma-based.
Known AA weapons
- Surface-to-air missiles
- M19-B Surface-to-Air Missile Launcher - a man-portable surface-to-air missile launcher.
- Anaconda Surface-to-Air Missile - a type of UNSC anti-air missile.
- Surface-to-air missile launcher - a heavy UNSC SAM emplacement seen in Halo 3.
- Unidentified UNSC missile battery - another type of SAM battery, seen in Halo: Reach.
- M71 Anti-Aircraft Gun - a Gatling-style AA gun emplacement featured in Halo: Reach.
- Type-26 "anti-aircraft" Shade - Shade turrets with heavier armament and shielding are also used in anti-aircraft roles.
- Skar'wa-pattern Mantis - An anti-air emplacement also called the "Mantis", featured in Halo 3.
- Cheru-pattern Tyrant - A type of heavy AA cannon also known as the "Tyrant", featured in Halo: Reach.
- Upisa'weri-pattern Shrike - An anti-aircraft emplacement operated by associated intelligences.
- Gorespike cannon - A powerful AA cannon that fire spikes; featured in Halo Infinite.
- ^ Halo 3, campaign level The Storm
- ^ Halo: Reach, campaign level Tip of the Spear