Onyx United Research Project
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Halopedia by .
The Onyx United Research Project is a joint Swords of Sanghelios-Unified Earth Government research group attempting to uncover Forerunner technology on the shield world known as Trevelyan. By 2554, despite the alliance, tensions were still high between the two factions. Aside from conducting research in the field, the Sangheili rarely left the researcher's settlement, Paxopolis.
- Hugo Barton - Director of ONI Research Facility Trevelyan
- Franklin Mendez - Head of security
- Kasha 'Hilot - Second-in-command of security (formerly) - Headmaster of the Pax Institute
- Lucy-B091 - Spartan; security staff member
- Tom-B292 - Spartan; security staff member
- Mike Spenser - ONI agent; security staff member
- Dinok 'Acroli - Xenolinguists specialist
- Aphrid - Math teacher
List of appearances
- Halo: Fractures, "Lessons Learned", page 21
- Halo: Fractures, "Lessons Learned", page 25