Extended solo operations
|“||HWS acquired this armor from Vestol Corp after the Covenant's assault of Tribute.||”|
ROGUE-class Mjolnir, also designated as the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/A variant, is a MJOLNIR armor variant originally designed by Vestol Corporation, with the GEN2 version being manufactured by Hannibal Weapon Systems. It is intended primarily for use in solo operations, particularly those that take place over extended periods of time.
- 1 GEN1 information
- 2 GEN2 information
- 3 In-game information
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 List of appearances
- 7 Sources
Designed for lone operators, Rogue provided enhanced network connectivity and sequentially delineated intelligence packs; critical for soldiers operating in the field alone.
The Rogue armor was the first of many "privatized" variants, developed as the UNSC called upon private industries to manufacture classified war material after the fall of the Outer Colonies. The Rogue in particular was created and manufactured by the Vestol Corporation, then subsequently tested at the Vestol Simulation Lab.
The helmet has a extensively increased field of view from the GEN1 variant. The multi-plate, heavy angled layout offers single operators improved intel. The helmet also has a modular U6-9 rebreathers set high on the jaw for protection. Unknown to most, ROGUE suits contain hardware cutouts that can remove or ignore several layers of safety interlocks and threat management limiters in the Mjolnir BIOS.
The chest has a sub-collar, under-locking shield emitter.
After Tribute was razed in 2552, Hannibal Weapon Systems took over production of the armor in 2555 with permission from the UNSC Ordnance Commission. It was tested at the WG/Facility 93-00/Kotka. Early tests of the armor was curious and unorthodox, and when the armor was finally completed it was widely accepted as superior to the original.
ROGUE operators tend to be lone wolves, stalking the outskirts of the battlefield to cull enemy forces of the weak, the inattentive, and the incautious.
Unlock: Unlock the Spartan Officer achievement.
- Helmet description: The Mark VI[A] helmet was the first of the "privatized" variants. With the fall of the Outer Colonies the UNSC called upon the private industry to manufacture previously classified war material.
Available skins: Focus (FCUS)
Default unlock: Achieve Spartan Rank RG-4.
Focus unlock: Achieve Spartan Rank RG-9.
- Description: HWS acquired this armor from Vestol Corp after the Covenant's assault of Tribute.
Halo 5: Guardians
Available skins: Cutthroat
Default unlock: Ultra Rare REQ card
Cutthroat unlock: Ultra Rare REQ card
- Helmet description:Unknown to most, ROGUE suits contain hardware cutouts that can remove or ignore several layers of safety interlocks and threat management limiters in the Mjolnir BIOS.
- Body description: ROGUE operators tend to be lone wolves, stalking the outskirts of the battlefield to cull enemy forces of the weak, the inattentive, and the incautious.
In Halo 5: Guardians due to the "Body" having a predefined customisation this armor set permanently has the following parts from Halo 4:
|Roublard in Halo 3.|
Rogue in Halo 4 and Halo 5: Guardians.
- The Rogue and Hayabusa armors are the only Halo 3 armor permutations that did not return in Halo: Reach, although the EOD helmet with the UA/HUL attachment does bear a resemblance to the Rogue helmet.
- Sometimes a glitch will occur when attempting to unlock the helmet in Halo 3. If the player reaches their highest skill then they will skip over the rank of which they earn it at. The player will be able to unlock once they are ranked up again.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
Concept art of the Rogue armor for Halo 4.
Specialization chart showing the Rogue armor along with an alternate variant.
Rogue armor in Halo Online.
Halo 4 skins
Halo 5: Guardians skins
Halo 5: Guardians REQ cards
List of appearances