From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|Political and military information|
Dimka is a SPARTAN-IV supersoldier of Fireteam Taurus in the United Nations Space Command.
Over the course of the Post-Covenant War conflicts between 2557 and 2559, Fireteam Taurus, presumably including Dimka, worked alongside John-117 and Blue Team several times.
Fireteam Taurus was deployed onto Reach in October 2559, during Operation: WOLFE. Alongside Fireteam Intrepid, they were to aid Spartan Commander Sarah Palmer in securing the Viery Militia's nuclear weapons during the Battle of New Mohács - to ensure the weapons could not be used during the fighting and attract unwanted Created attention.
On December 12, 2559, Fireteam Taurus was onboard the UNSC Infinity when it was ambushed by Banished forces upon arrival at Installation 07. Dimka and the rest of Fireteam Taurus were pinned down by Banished boarders when Master Chief Petty Officer John-117, while escorting Captain Thomas Lasky off the ship, arrived to help. Dimka then assisted in escorting Captain Lasky to his lifeboat. Fireteam Taurus evacuated on Victor 321, and, under the leadership of Spartan Hudson Griffin, the Pelican changed its landing zone to an area south of the Silent Auditorium, where the Banished deployed three anti-air artilleries to fire at UNSC crafts.
List of appearances
- Halo: Shadows of Reach (First appearance)
- Halo Infinite
- ^ a b Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Ringfall #05 - Priority One
- ^ a b c Halo: Shadows of Reach, chapter 16
- ^ Halo Infinite, UNSC Audio log: Infinity's Approach #08 - Losing Ground
- ^ Halo Infinite, UNSC Audio log: Infinity's Approach #09 - Taurus
- ^ Halo Infinite, UNSC Audio log: Infinity's Approach #12 - Abandon Ship
- ^ Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Evacuation #03 - Touchdown