From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
A civil war is a conflict where all sides are of the same nationality. The following are civil wars that have occurred in the Halo universe.
- The Insurrection - A civil conflict in which Insurrectionist factions began using terrorism to gain independence from the United Nations Space Command.
- The War of Wills - An internal conflict between San'Shyuum Reformists and the Stoics over the Forerunner Dreadnought that crashed on Janjur Qom.
- The Unggoy Rebellion - A brief conflict in which the Covenant Empire's Unggoy populous rebelled against unfair treatment.
- At least sixteen minor rebellions involving the Unggoy were also fought.
- The Struggle for Ideological Purity - Another civil war among the Covenant Empire. This time, the fighting was over the restoration of religion and the Covenant Ideology, and those who were enemies of it.
- The Great Schism - The final civil war the Covenant would face, started when the High Prophet of Truth ordered the genocide of the Sangheili.
- The Blooding Years - A series of conflicts between the Swords of Sanghelios, the Servants of the Abiding Truth, and Jul 'Mdama's Covenant.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.