From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|This article does not meet the wiki's general standards and/or standards on layouts. You can help by this article.
"Carney Hole" is the name given to special spots in Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach multiplayer levels that would give the player a huge tactical advantage over other players. Each was designed by Bungie employee, Chris Carney.
Carney Holes are included in many of the multiplayer levels. Some are hard to find, while others are wide out in the open. Some will contain weapons, a good view of the battlefield (and thus a good place to snipe), or just a very good place to defend.
List of Carney Holes
- Lockout - There is a slanted ledge on the second floor of the Sniper Tower, accessible by the third floor.
- Ascension - The recession in the Big Tower, accessible only by Banshee.
- Headlong - There are two ledges, accessible only by Banshee.
- Guardian - Near the Active Camouflage, a ledge accessible by crouch-jumping.
- Epitaph - The buttresses accessible by jumping from the Rocket Platform.
- Hemorrhage - Numerous places to the right side of red base (if you are facing blue base).