From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Campaign and Firefight
- The T-27 hologram is available on the levels Nightfall, Exodus, and New Alexandria.
- The hologram is useful in Campaign, since most enemies will fall for it. It is an effective way to test the number of enemies ahead of the player's position.
- In multiplayer, one can evade a Type-1 energy sword lunge by deploying a hologram at the last second. In Infection, this gives one a chance to attack the infected.
- It is available on the levels Infinity, Composer, and Midnight.
- Like its counterpart in Halo: Reach it is very useful for distracting enemies.
- In War Games, projecting a hologram onto a corpse will cause the hologram to crouch up and down, humping it. The effect is not only humorous, it also increases the plausibility of the decoy.
Halo: Spartan Assault
- The T-27 Hologram is very useful for distracting enemy vehicles or turrets. This makes it much easier for the player to hijack enemy vehicles.