Huragok recharge station
- "It's a little like a birdhouse for Huragok. A great big exploding birdhouse."
- — Bungie.net description
A Huragok recharge station is a stationary energy station for Huragok to rest and repair each other during combat situations. However, if it takes enough fire, it will set off a large explosion, damaging anything and anyone in its radius. There are four "arms" that can fit four Huragok each and an entry hatch in the center of the station.
During the Battle of Mombasa, several of these stations were deployed by the Covenant in large numbers to the flooded areas on the northern side of New Mombasa, near Kikowani Station. Most of them were destroyed by Alpha-Nine on their way out of the city.
- In the Postgame Carnage report, the Huragok recharge station is labelled as a vehicle.
- In the original Halo 3: ODST on the Xbox 360, killing recharge stations awards points in campaign scoring. In Halo: The Master Chief Collection no points are awarded, although the player is still credited with a vehicle kill.
- Dutch and later the other members of the squad jokingly refer to Huragok recharge stations as "squid houses".
List of appearances
- Halo 3: ODST (First appearance)
- Halo 3: ODST, campaign level, Kikowani Station