Archive:Halo Nation/Request for Adminship/T3CHNOCIDE
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
I, Karl-591, do hereby name T3CHNOCIDE as a candidate for the position of Administrator of the Halo Nation.}}
Nominee, please accept or defer the above nomination below this line.
I am considerably honoured at this nomination. I accept this nomination in the hopes that I will be able to maintain the high expectations our community expects of this wiki.
Reason for Nomination
He has met the requirements, is fairly active, and he cares for this site.
These comments have been really kind, thanks for everyone who has contributed, it means a lot to me :)
T3CHNOCIDE 11:55, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
Nominee, if you accept the nomination, please answer the following questions. It is advised that voters check the nominee's responses before voting.
1. When did you join Halo Nation?
I joined Halo Nation and it's proud community on the 28th December, 2011.
2. What do you believe are your most valued contributions to Halo Nation?
3. What do you believe are your most valued technical contributions to Halo Nation?
4. What do you believe are your most valued contributions to the community?
5. If you are administrated, what changes do you propose?
6. To the best of your understanding, what does administratorship entail?
Administratorship is not a job to be taken lightly; administrators are the examples for our community, and therefore should strive to follow our policy, and set an example of acceptable behaviour. Administrators should also ensure they maintain a professional, and polite manner to all users, despite their actions or accusations.
Administrators act as the governing body of the wiki community, and should be willing to always listen to the community, and act accordingly on a non-bias opinion. It also means that an Administrator should be willing to help an individual at all times.
Administrators are role models, and should push to be the best they can be, setting a prime example for other users to follow.
7. To the best of your understanding, when will you be able to check Halo Nation after you are administrated, in the event that you are?
I will ensure that I am active daily, and not only be able to carry out my administrative duties, but to also actively engage with our community.
8. What communities are you associated with online, Halo and otherwise?
Halo Nation is my primary community, however I often head over to other wiki's such as the Runescape wiki, and enjoy playing several online games; RuneScape, Halo, and Ghost Recon:Future Soldier being a few examples.
9. What is your familiarity with the Halo universe?
I am a massive fan of the Halo franchise and have completed all the games, and read most of the books. I would say my speciality lies within knowledge of the Forerunner, however my knowledge covers a vast majority of the canon material.
10. What is your familiarity with Wikia and Halo Nation policies?
I have taken a keen role in actively contributing to the wiki, and know a considerable amount about acceptable editing, and behaviour.
I am also extremely familiar with Halo Nation policies and would like to enact several changes to fix several loop-holes we have encounter recently, whilst still maintaining the community ethos we have today.
11. What is your relationship with the Halo Nation community and current administration?
I am a chat moderator so often engage with the community. I would say that I get on with a lot of our users, and rarely encounter an issue with a member. The same would go for our administrators; I actively engage with our administrative team, and often enjoy good conversations with them.
I enjoy our community a lot, and should I be promoted, I will still maintain my activity with the community.
12. How may users contact you?
Users are free to contact me via my Talk Page which I check very often, or by email which is also checked often. I will also most likely be on the chat, so feel free to swing by to ask me a few questions.