- 1 Article fixed
- 2 Re: Redirects
- 3 I NEED TEH PICTHAREZ!!!
- 4 block
- 5 hotm
- 6 IWHBYD skull
- 7 Template:User
- 8 User Page
- 9 Ban request
- 10 RE: List of UNSC Military Units
- 11 Medel
- 12 I did the edit
- 13 Bleedin' Password
- 14 RE: Halo Wiki
- 15 Scottlee
- 16 Monitors of Halopedia
- 17 Fist Of Rukt
- 18 Heys! I gots an ideas!
- 19 Changing my username
- 20 Congratulations!
- 21 Delete this page
- 22 Promotion
- 23 Thanks and What?
- 24 Thanks
- 25 Why??
Data Entry 13:29, 27 October 2007 UTC
>>New monitor installed
The data input that you prompted damaged has been filtered and fixed. This will be watched under the me, H-107 Subtle Tank. If any information is damaged, please inform me and I will do my best ability to filter it...
Hey ED, nice to hear from you :)
I do typically leave redirects alone but those two were tagged and had pretty ambiguous names, so I got rid of them.
Feel free to restore though, and thanks for the tip, I'll keep it in mind.
- Those two looked good, I just thought I'd tell you my idea on it. --DEMONSPAWNED 18:11, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
I NEED TEH PICTHAREZ!!!
Can you get me a screenshot of the Sentinel Beam? As you can see, our current picture just ain't cuttin' it--preferably sumfink from a sexeh angle. =D --NOTASTAFF GPT(talk)(eating) 23:20, 21 September 2007 (UTC)
Apparently there's a helix on the front of the skull. Not sure if it's just that one or all skulls, but can you find out and get a screenshot for us? Thanks! =D --NOTASTAFF GPT(talk)(eating) 02:26, 2 October 2007 (UTC)
- That one won't be easy, I'm not really very good at Halo 2 legendary yet, you might consider asking someone else. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 14:23, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
Um, why are you putting User}} on the IP pages? I just discussed this with Manticore on IRC, and he said that we don't normally put that on IP user pages, because they are not allowed to create personal user pages.--Spartan-781 File:Seaman.png|25 CommCSV 13:58, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- More for our sake than theirs, it is much easier to see their contributions that way. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 14:01, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
I was just wondering Major, why did you create my user page? Thank you, sir. Darth Cronus 14:20, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- Because your user page was a redlink, and the User template lets us know the essentials about you. You can always change it in any way you want, of course. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 14:23, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
Ban me for today and tomorrow, unban me on monday, no questions just do it!--The Evil O'malley 20:38, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
NEVER MIND NEVER MIND!!!!!!!--The Evil O'malley 01:18, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
- How about you try being more respectful when communicating with other members of the community. Bans aren't implemented to force you to have a wiki-break. Try exercising some self control. -- Manticore File:Fleet Admiral.jpg|20px|Manticore is a Halopedia administrator.]] Talk | Contributions 05:54, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
RE: List of UNSC Military Units
1. I was just speculating on what the unit's actual name probably is, "Twenty-Second Tactical" is normally a formal military unit name.
2. I'm convinced it is, members of the 105th Division are called Helljumpers, and so are the members of the 7th Battalion. Either i'm right, or every Shock Trooper is nicknamed as an "Helljumper"
And I sure will put my views down on this.
- Yeah I agree, "22nd tactical" is driving me crazy too. Unfortunately nothing else was released about the unit. It could be the "22nd tactical squad" or the "22nd tactical public relations team" for all we know. We just cant put anything down for certain about it. As for the 105th, there are many divisions of ODSTs, but no correlation between ODST units and the term "Helljumper" has been explicitly stated. I was under the impression that "Helljumper" described the job of an ODST, not a partuclar unit. Just like how all the US Army's special forces are called "Green Berets" even though only 2 of the 7 functional special forces groups have green insignia, and not all special forces literally wear green berets. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 02:52, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
I just gave myself a new medel for a 1000 edits, i went to log it but i dont know how it worked, could you please log it for me.--UoH|UNSCoH]] General "Running Riot" Ryan File:Sm Sniper Rifle.gif BAM 23:03, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
I did the edit
um... thanks I guess. I know the rules, but I don't vandalise, I actually managed to did what I wrote. I edit those only after I tried them. Along the way, 18.104.22.168 is me, so if there is anything concerning that ip please go to my talk page, thnks.
P.S. except for the last one, I only added the br thing to make the lines actually cut and go nicer like the other ones, but didn't turn out to be too well :)
- Oh, its all good, I just invite all IPs to create an account out of habit, I didn't know it was you, and you really didnt do anything wrong, so don't worry about it! --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 18:05, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
Hi, Ed, sorry to bother you with such a menial task, but I've been getting absolutely no help from the correct people whatsoever. I've done a few edits here and there as this IP, but it's actually Diaboy. I've requested my password be changed several times; I get the corresponding email but the password I recieve doesn't work. I sent a message to the wiki help people but I am yet to get a respons and this was a good week ago. Any ideas?
I know this isn't really your area so sorry to bother you with it but I can't seem to get help anywhere else!
Diaboy 22.214.171.124 23:00, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
P.S I did some edits on the M99 Special Application Sniper Rifle page but they got reverted a few days later. Am I doing something wrong?
Waow! I finally managed to get the darned thing to work. Found the password scrawled on a bit of paper! Sorry to cause such a fuss... Diaboy 23:22, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
- Ok. heh thats good, I dont think I could have helped you out very much, anyway. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 00:08, 19 October 2007 (UTC)
RE: Halo Wiki
I'll do that now. Furthermore, I'll add "DEM0NSPAWNED" to my XBL friend's list. =]
- heh, awesome. We'll have to double team it up some time. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 21:06, 19 October 2007 (UTC)
Okey... I named him that at first but later changed to "Scott Lee" bacause I thought that Scottlee was a hell of an surname...
- As a member of ROTC, I can tell you that you run into a lot of strange names like that, especially in something as big as the military. But yeah it really does sound strange. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 21:22, 19 October 2007 (UTC)
Monitors of Halopedia
Your attention is requested at our open nominations, especially the Mongoose nomination. :P
As you may or may not know, Gamespot will be featuring our newest FAs next week, so let's give 'em a show!
- More specifically: this link. :P Angies says she wants 3-5 FAs so far; we just FAed Flood with Dragonclaws's change of heart, and hopefully this one will be #2, and Ajax has Spiker and Battle of Voi coming up as #3 and #4. =] Cheers, RelentlessRecusant 'o the [[haloalpha:Halopedia Team TALK • MESSAGE 19:21, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
Fist Of Rukt
The redirect you made is not necessary unless someone links to that page; if someone types in "Fist Of Rukt" in the searchbar, but the page doesn't exist, it'll take them to Fist of Rukt instead automatically. --NOTASTAFF GPT(talk)(eating) 00:26, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- False. The redirect holds the page's place in case another person tries to write the article, and while the new skin uses the automatic redirecting, older skin versions do not. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 00:28, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
Heys! I gots an ideas!
Hey ED, good to see you again, hey while I was gone I came up with a great idea that could benifit the wiki community. I came up with the idea of a new Usergroup/Community Team for Halopedia, Halopedias very own Forge team! Now before I go on understand that I know about the policys and rules about this so consider this to be an idea(just like the Monitors of Halopedia) to be approved by you and the other admins. Basicly this would be a group of any number of individuals with a leader/organizer. Screening would included so not everyone joins. the rules would be that you need to have a basic knowledge of forge, have a good working knowledge on how to make FAIR,FUN, and EXCITING maps. Noone who makes maps for a single person or team would be accepted. People who wiss to join would send me(if it is OK that I be founder and leader,open to suggestion btw) an application on 1.Why they want to join and why they think they would benifit the community. 2. Examples of maps they have made. pics or vids would be great. and 3. If they have a particular role or job they would wiss to have such as Sandtrap only maps,etc. Anyways as I have said this is an Idea to be approved as this is also sent to the other admins. If you have any questions regarding this, contact me. BTW, good to see you again, I finally got unblocked! yay! WRAITH 21:26, 16 November 2007 (UTC)
Changing my username
I want to change my user name to something different other then my Wookieepedia account name so is there anyway to change your account name it's your universal wikia account name?--Darth Scott 20:34, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- You can make a new username here on Halopedia or at any wikia wiki and it will become a universal wikia account name. However, your old name's stats (edit count, edit history, etc) can't transfer. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 20:37, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- Ok thanks--Darth Scott 20:42, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- Much thanks. But without the Company system, there's really no reason for me to be involved with the UNSCoH. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 05:15, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
Delete this page
Hey ED. I was just asking if I could get a promo. I've done about as much work as Ajax, and I'm currently going through the whole UoH Private list to give them grades. I have a high edit count too, and most of them are UNSC(probably about 1000). Can I get a promo?--Spartan-781 File:Seaman.png|25 CommCSV 05:49, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
- Oh yeah, and my mainspace edit count just got pass 2000. Am I eligible for another UoH Legion Medal?--Spartan-781 File:Seaman.png|25 CommCSV 05:50, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
Thanks and What?
hanks forthat, always willing to help. What do you mean we have been disbanded? what happed while I was gone. BTW what do you think of my Forge team idea? WRAITH 16:43, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
- The command staff of the UoH decided to abolish the company system for their own reasons. Thus, there will be no more UNSCoH companies. Ask them, not me. For the Forge Team idea, see what the other members of the community think, it sounds like some support would be needed. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 23:59, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the promotion.....how do ZI get the gunnery sergent symbol into my profile....the Private box wont change.
- You'll have to get the correct userbox to correspond to your new rank. The userboxes are located on the UoH member list page. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 00:01, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
Why did you promote Wraith to a a Lieutenant!? He has done very little for the UoH, very little I wouldn't even promote him once after looking through his edits.--' Running' Riot RyanFile:'s_emblem.jpg|15 21:19, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
And now that I check over your most resent promotions, which I'm not interiorly sure you were still able to give, just about all of them shouldn't have been. You seem to be giving away Gunnery for nothing, and if not nothing, very little.--Halopedia:UNSC of Halopedia/Council|General]] Running Riot RyanFile:'s_emblem.jpg|15 23:15, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
- I gave away some promotions to members of my company for continued devotion to Halopedia, which in the past, had been at my discretion. I don't know how the new system has changed the command staff's preception of how things are done, but that is reason enough for me. --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15 00:05, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
I checked over many of the promotions you gave as your last act as their company XO, most did very little for the UoH and even some to Halopedia in general.--Halopedia:UNSC of Halopedia/Council|General]] Running Riot RyanFile:'s_emblem.jpg|15 19:41, 26 November 2007 (UTC)