Talk:Halo: Combat Evolved
|Please do not bring up discussion over Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Please post here, instead.|
Scorpion Tank Pic
hi ive noticed on the halo ce box there is 2 banchees with their funny hoods open not closed. a mistake!--Killzillastudios 20:54, 9 May 2009 (UTC)killzilla studios
Thats not a mistake. Those banshee's were made like that purposely. At least, we think as much. Banshees fly like that and shoot like that when they are RC'ed, which is a type of stunt that bungie may have been refering too on the case. We can't know for certain unless we talk with the artists/bungie themselves. Matortheeternal 22:46, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
I'm sure in one of the demo games that you could play in stores had a drivable boat of some kind, or did i somehow press the wrong game in the store? --22.214.171.124 00:34, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- A boat was available at one point, yes... but that was back in 1999 before they revamped the game.-- Forerunner 20:53, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
I noticed that some vehicles in Multiplayer are missing. - Lisle202 13:41, October 24, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, but it's a trial, I don't think they would give you mucn, there has to be some incentive to buy the game. =P 03:18, November 3, 2009 (UTC)
New Pic from 1999
On the page 1999 it says that there was a pic from the game. Where is it?!?!Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 04:15, February 21, 2010 (UTC)!!!
how do u shoot a fuel rod from a banshee?....?
Use the grenade button(I think it's either "V" or Right Click)!Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 19:48, June 10, 2010 (UTC)!
I heard that Bungie or Microsoft are making a Hi-definition remake of Halo: Combat Evolved. Are these rumors true? --126.96.36.199 19:07, 25 February 2011 (EST)
I hope not. Atlas Redscale 23:44 18th March 2011 GMT +1
No because sometimes they dare to mess things up and then the remake is a disgrace to the original. But 343 industry is making the remake and hired some of the original Bungie members (that worked on Halo) to work on it, so it will probably be good.--188.8.131.52 17:11, 9 April 2011 (EDT)
They said they would almost definitely do it as a way to ease themselves into the franchise before they made Halo 4(which they also said they would almost definitely do). Although Halo 4 may come first to give Microsoft another blockbuster game. This practically-confirmed Halo remake should be mentioned in the article.
- Please provide a source - loads of sites pretend that there has been a confirmation so that they get more hits. Please take note the lack of an announcement by 343 Industries and the blatant denial by staff members. It should be noted that 343i hired former Bungie employees due to their intimate knowledge and experience regarding the Halo series, not because they specifically wanted help with a remake.-- Forerunner 05:42, 28 May 2011 (EDT)
Now, on both Halopedia and Xbox Live, I've head a lot of people talking about the Halo: Combat Evolved remake. Now, as a seasoned Halo player; I know that is all bull-shit. But I'm just wondering where this rumor sprouted from? I mean, it must have come from a good source considering so many people believe it. Vegerot (talk) 16:00, 27 April 2011 (EDT)!!!!!!!!!
- First, please stop putting exclamation marks after your signature, it looks childish. Secondly, it's hardly a rumor. It's practically confirmed. Tuckerscreator(stalk) 18:09, 27 April 2011 (EDT)
Is it true that Linda-058 was also present at the battle of installation 04A? Because there is an Spartan visible in the pilar of autumm, at the end of Reach. So??? who is that?--Bdgroot-117 06:27, 20 April 2011 (EDT)
- She was there - in a near-death coma from Covenant weaponry during a space operation, preserved only by staying on ice the entire time. That's essentially it. -- Specops306 Autocrat Qur'a 'Morhek 06:58, 20 April 2011 (EDT)
Not to mention out in the space around Installation 04.--Superior arsenal 11:52, 6 May 2011 (EDT)
I've noticed a blam-load of edit warring on this page recently. Stop the endless undoing and discuss things below this post before someone gets banned... pestilence Phil, pestilence! 00:04, 7 August 2011 (EDT)