Proposed Article quotes
- "Moving forward; people won't just come here to work on Halo, they'll come here to work for 343!"
- — CJ Markham
- "We're working very hard to finish Halo 4, but for the longer term, we have aspirations to become the best game studio in the world and I think that is essentially what we are constantly aiming and working towards that I think drives us to success."
- — Neil Harrison
- "We're the only studio in the world trying to do something as crazy as what we're trying to do. We've brought all of these people from around the world who've never worked together before, put them all in one giant room, and give them one of the world's biggest gaming franchises and tell us to to go make it. And I guess I heard about that, thought that it was crazy and wanted to be a part of it."
- — Neil Harrison
Hey, does anybody feel that we should have an introductory quote within this article? 343 Industries now own the Halo IP and hence I think including a quote would be appropriate. I decided to link two I found myself; I think both of them describe 343's motivations and aspirations pretty well. If someone wants to link another quote internal to 343 Industries, go right a head.--Brute Honour Guard File:Bruteface.png|20px]] ("Talk") 15:14, 3 March 2012 (EST)
- Edit: I just included a quote which I originally wanted to include and correctly rephrased the second quote.--Brute Honour Guard File:Bruteface.png|20px]] ("Talk") 15:39, 3 March 2012 (EST)
- My vote is for the second one - firstly, it sounds less like a soundbyte, and secondly, it explains what their goals as a studio are a lot better. -- Specops306 Autocrat Qur'a 'Morhek 15:19, 3 March 2012 (EST)
To me, the first one seems too insubstantive. The third is good, but it's a bit too promotional for me, as well as a bit long. The second quote hits that sweet spot between style and substance, and doesn't sound rehearsed. -- Specops306 Autocrat Qur'a 'Morhek 06:42, 5 March 2012 (EST)
Previously known as MGSFDG?
I was wondering if it would be appropriate to include a history of how 343i came to be. Based on what I've gathered from the internet dumps, it seems that 343i's origins can be traced back to 2001 when the internal team was known as the Microsoft Games Studio Franchise Development Group. Essentially the group was responsible for the expanded universe project (this has already been noted in the Halo novel article's trivia section.— subtank 11:44, 29 October 2012 (EDT)
If you'd like to write one up, go ahead! (or so it says in the sacred caves) Vegerot! 12:08, 29 October 2012 (EDT) !
New Section or Page proposal
I propose we made a new page or section dedicated to the 343 Industries in the Halo Universe. I mean
- They also have skins in Halo 5 Guardians(it could be seen as a in-universe skin for Spartans involved with the Company)