From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The Soundtrack project aims to enhance the soundtrack pages of Halo media so they are easier to follow and oddities are recorded.
- Essentially make the soundtrack pages more generic. We use the official soundtrack names sure. But we don't focus on that.
- We can include music or songs not on the soundtracks. If music from another title is outright used for example. Boom it can be added to that page.
- This will be harder but trailer and so on music or songs may be fun to add whenever we notice those.
Current project goals
- Make/Enhance parent pages.
- Get a good name for the pages picked. Potential candidates include, but are not limited to, "Halo X soundtrack", "Halo X music", and "Music of Halo X".
- Get oddities recorded.
- "Music of Halo" page
- Potential main parent page
- Enhance the "Template:Music infobox"
- Make it include the media its tied to.
- Potentially enhance the template with details inspired from Wookieepedia
Current work done
These need to be made editable by everyone working on this project:
- Halo Waypoint Headhunters/Mona Lisa score: https://soundcloud.com/plguitar/sets/halo-waypoint/
- Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach music "inception": https://martyodonnell1.bandcamp.com/album/inception-halo (Commentary in YouTube)
- Halo Nightfall - Christopher Carmichael: https://soundcloud.com/christopher-carmichael/sets/halo-nightfall
- Halo 3 Believe Diorama uses measures 25-43, 60-64 of Frederic Chopin's Prelude, Op. 28 No. 15
- Halo 3 "glue": https://martyodonnell1.bandcamp.com/album/treasure-trove-of-glue
- Halo 3 Elements for Control Room: https://martyodonnell1.bandcamp.com/track/elements-for-control-room
- Halo 3 "Darkness trailer includes "Beyond the Infinite" by "Udi Harpaz and the Tel Aviv Symphony Orchestra"
- Halo 3 Original Soundtrack -import version-
- Halo 4 Original Soundtrack Remixes (Independent Physical release)