Forge:Forge Documentation Project
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The Forge Documentation Project is a community project to create and maintain documentation for the various versions of Halo's Forge toolset.
- Structure and Planning
- Data Collection and Triage
- Adding Data to the Wiki proper
Structure and Planning
- Determine appropriate breakdown of major aspects of Forge that are shared across versions of the tool.
- Build out page structure.
Pre-Existing Info to Absorb and Process
(There are no conflicts to this info)
- ForgeHub Halo 5 Wiki content
- ForgeHub Halo Reach Wiki content (Originally from ForgeLife)
Data Collection and Triage
Established repositories in the community for contributing to this project via data collection.
ForgeHub (https://discord.gg/5TwfqbU7sf) Wiki-Submissions Channel: https://discord.com/channels/220766496635224065/1032391999740969011
The Scripter's Guild (https://discord.gg/ZpE3tcpZy9) Wiki-Submissions Channel: https://discord.com/channels/152117181927260161/1032389051250114580
Captain Punch's placeholder repo: https://github.com/CarsonBarry/ForgeWiki
ForgeHub's Wiki (all data from this should be brought to Halopedia, there are no copyright concerns here): https://www.forgehub.com/wiki
A Miro.com whiteboard hosted by Captain Punch of The Scripter's Guild/Forgehub. This is for collecting info and organizing it before adding it to the Wiki. It's just a tool, not a repository or for larger planning.
- Board is password protected to protect from griefing.
- Reach out to Captain Punch on Discord for the password.
Adding Data to the Wiki proper
Information that has been informally packaged and is just needing formatted to Halopedia standards so that it can be added to the wiki.
Template (don't edit, just copy)
- [articlename] - linktocontent