From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Elite may refer to:
- Sangheili - The Covenant race commonly referred to as Elites.
- Sangheili (language) - The language spoken by Sangheili.
- Sangheili harness - The armor worn by Sangheili.
- Elite (NPC) - Enemy and Allied NPCs that appear in most Halo video games.
- Elite (multiplayer) - Playable characters in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, and Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayer.
- Elite (co-op) - The playable characters N'tho 'Sraom and Usze 'Taham.
- Elite Assist - An assist Medal in Halo 5: Guardians.
- Elite Kill - A kill Medal in Halo 5: Guardians.
- Weaponless Elite (dual wielding) - A glitch in Halo 2.
- Elite helmet glitch - A glitch in the Halo 3 campaign level, Floodgate.
- Elite neck glitch - A glitch in Halo 3 multiplayer.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.