Audio log (Halo Infinite)/Spartan/Scattered/07
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
MAY 15, 2560 // Makovich and Sorel follow the Banished into the Conservatory, seeking to deny Escharum his prize: the installation monitor.
- First Unggoy: They're headin' down now. Shouldn't we go along with 'em?
- Second Unggoy: You kidding? I ain't going anywhere near that mining laser. Not unless- (Whimpering) hey! It's a- (Death groan)
- First Unggoy: Spartans! Still-alive Spartans! Someone call- (Death groan)
- Spartan Theodore Sorel: Night-night. You got eyes on the tunnel?
- Spartan Vedrana Makovich: Yeah. Big group of Banished just went inside. Didn't see Escharum, but he might already be in there. So... two of us against all of them, huh?
- Sorel: I like those odds. It's not going to be easy... but it's the only move we have left. We find the Monitor before they do.
- Makovich: Back-up would have been nice.
- Sorel: It's just us now, Mako. We have to make do. Time to move. How's that distraction coming?
- Makovich: Stand by...
[Sound: Beeping. Explosion.]
- Makovich: Let's go.