From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The text archives are a set of archives dedicated to archiving the various online texts and images related to the Halo franchise.
These archives take place on several official Halo locations, such as websites.
- Main article: Archive:343industries.com
"343industries.com" is the website for its namesake studio 343 Industries. This is a text archive of the various sections and posts made on the website.
- Halo.Bungie.Net: These are archives from the Halo.Bungie.net version of the website
- Oldest Bungie Weekly Updates: These are some of the oldest Bungie updates around.
Graeme Devine's blog
- Main article: Archive:Graeme Devine's Blog
Halo Wars writer Graeme Devine wrote a blog of self-ascribed non-canon "fan fiction" to help the Ensemble team get to grips with what working aboard the Spirit of Fire would be like. This is a text archive of these writings.
- Main article: Archive:Halo Waypoint
"Halo Waypoint" is the main official portal for the Halo franchise. This is a text archive of the various sections of the website.
Halo Wars Official Website
- Main article: Archive:halowars.com
- Main article: Archive:Spartan Games
These are archives of Halo content which took place on the Spartan Games website between February 2015 and July 2017.
- Main article: Archive:Xbox.com
- Main article: Archive:Halo.msn.com
This is an archive of the content from Halo.msn.com.
- Main article: Archive:Interviews
These interviews are discussions between people linked to the Halo Franchise and have been verified.
- Main article: Archive:Internal
These are archives of verified discussions and miscellaneous stuff that was originally on the wiki. Archived here to help track them easier in the long run.
This section is dedicated to the miscellaneous archives that are not tied to the above sections.
- Gamespot -Halo Wars 2: New Character Images and Details Revealed: This is a Gamespot extended reveal of details then-not known about Halo Wars 2. Jeff Easterling described this as "Some satellite #CanonFodder action".