From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- Follow the Manual of Style and the Layout Guide.
- Do not edit war. Use the talk page to sort out the edit(s) in question.
- Use the preview feature before saving your edits. It will save you the time of having to go back and correct any mistakes.
- Follow the five pillars.
- Most important of all, have fun on the wiki!
- 2 January 2011: Joined Halopedia.
- 13 February 2011: 100 edits
- 7 June 2011: 500 edits
- 31 July 2011: 1,000 edits
- 16 October 2011: Promoted to rollbacker.
- 13 December 2011: Changed username from Halofan1234 to Spartacus.
- 1 March 2012: Halopedian of the Month.
- 2 September 2012: Became an administrator.
- 15 March 2013: 5,000 edits
- 29 June 2013: Became a bureaucrat.
Likes and dislikes
- Halo 3
- Halo: Reach
- Every Eric Nylund novel
- Halo: Silentium
- Halo: Escalation
- Halo 2 Anniversary
- Halo: Broken Circle
- Halo Encyclopedia
- Halo Legends
- All Karen Traviss novels.
- Ending of Halo 4
- Spartan Ops
- Lack of Firefight in Halo 4
- Lack of Theater in Halo 4's campaign
- No splitscreen ability in Halo 5: Guardians