Naval Code 45812
Naval Code 45812 was a secret UNSC protocol for the SPARTAN-II program being performed by the Office of Naval Intelligence in 2517. The code authorized the conscription of children into the SPARTAN-II program without their or their parent's knowledge or consent. This protocol was put into effect by Doctor Catherine Halsey to collect candidates for the SPARTAN-II program. The children conscripted into the SPARTAN-II program were replaced by flash-clones to account for their absence. The UNSC scientists never perfected flash-cloning and the flash-cloned children all died shortly after by fatal flaws as a result.
List of appearances
- Halo: The Fall of Reach (First mentioned)
- Halo: The Cole Protocol (Mentioned only)
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - The Animated Series
- Halo: The Fall of Reach, Chapter 3
- Halo: The Fall of Reach, Chapter 25