Longsword Squadron Delta
Longsword Squadron Delta was part of the GA-TL1 Longsword detachment aboard the UNSC Commonwealth in 2525. During the Battle of Chi Ceti, they were used as a decoy to distract a Covenant vessel, the Unrelenting. With no other armaments, Captain Wallace ordered the squadron to launch a Shiva warhead at the Unrelenting, since the frigate was unable to do so due to the distance. They were all incinerated when the warhead exploded, unable to get into the shields of the Covenant ship in time.
Longsword Squadron Delta survives the detonation of the Shiva missile fired at the Unrelenting in the comic adaption of Halo: The Fall of Reach, whereas in the novel the Longswords are consumed by the explosion.
List of appearances
- Halo: The Fall of Reach (First appearance)
- Halo: Fall of Reach
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - The Animated Series
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 111
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 112
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 119