From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Dan "Havoc" Orzulak is a Designer that worked on the team led by Lead Designer John Howard for Halo: Combat Evolved. He has since become the lead designer himself for the video game GoldenEye: Rogue Agent. He's come along ways from working as a Quality Assurance Leader that worked on Privateer, Righteous Fire, Armada, Kilrathi Saga and Wing Commander 3.
- GoldenEye: Rogue Agent goldeneyeforever.com
- Conquest: Frontier Wars (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), Microsoft Game Studios
- Wing Commander: Prophecy (1997), Electronic Arts Inc.
- Wing Commander: The Kilrathi Saga (1996), Electronic Arts Inc.
- Ultima VIII: Pagan (1994), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Wing Commander Armada (1994), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger (1994), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Wing Commander: Privateer (1993), Electronic Arts Inc., ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Wing Commander: Privateer - Righteous Fire (1993), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.