From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|There is more information available on this subject at Carbine on the English Wikipedia.|
A carbine is a shorter, often lighter, version of a full-sized rifle. When applied to pistols, it typically refers to a conversion kit applied to the pistol to offer some of the advantages of a rifle in a more compact form.
United Nations Space Command
- M6J/C carbine - The UNSC carbine variant of the M6 series of firearms, used by the UNSC Army.
- MA5K Carbine - A variant of the MA5B wielded by Spartan-III's in Halo: Ghosts of Onyx.
- MA2B ICWS/Carbine - Successor to the MA1. Functionally similar to the MA5B. Occasionally used by Special Forces operators.
- Asymmetric Recoilless Carbine-920 - Compact-channel linear accelerator carbine, fires high-explosive rounds at extreme velocities. Featured in Halo 4. Better known as the railgun.
- Type-25 Carbine - A one-handed projectile weapon, commonly used by the Jiralhanae. Featured in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. Better known as the Spiker or Spike Rifle.
- Vostu-pattern carbine - A two-handed Covenant projectile weapon. Featured in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, and Halo 3: ODST. Better known as the Covenant Carbine.
- Mosa-pattern carbine - Variant of the Covenant Carbine featured in Halo 4, Halo 2: Anniversary, and Halo 5: Guardians.
- Okarda'phaa-pattern plasma rifle - A one-handed plasma-operated weapon typically wielded by Sangheili. Compact compared to the Kelos'vaarda-pattern storm rifle. Better known as the plasma rifle.
- Kewu R'shi'k-pattern plasma rifle - Variant of the Type-25 Plasma Rifle wielded exclusively by Jiralhanae, with superior rate of fire. Featured in Halo 2 and Halo 3: ODST.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.