From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|There is more information available on this subject at Carbine on the English Wikipedia.|
A carbine is a shorter, often lighter, version of a full-sized rifle. When applied to pistols, it typically refers to a conversion kit applied to the pistol to offer some of the advantages of a rifle in a more compact form.
United Nations Space Command
- M6J/C Carbine - The UNSC carbine variant of the M6 series of firearms, used by the UNSC Army.
- MA5K Carbine - A variant of the MA5B wielded by Spartan-III's in Halo: Ghosts of Onyx.
- MA2B ICWS/Carbine - Successor to the MA1. Functionally similar to the MA5B. Occasionally used by Special Forces operators.
- Asymmetric Recoilless Carbine-920 - Compact-channel linear accelerator carbine, fires high-explosive rounds at extreme velocities. Featured in Halo 4. Better known as the railgun.
- Type-25 Carbine - A one-handed projectile weapon, commonly used by the Jiralhanae. Featured in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. Better known as the Spiker or Spike Rifle.
- Type-33 Carbine - A one-handed guided munitions launcher. Featured in all Halo installments. Better known as the Needler.
- Type-51 Carbine - A two-handed Covenant projectile weapon. Featured in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo 3: ODST and Halo 4. Better known as the Covenant Carbine.
- Type-57 Carbine - Variant of the Covenant Carbine featured in Halo 5: Guardians.
- Type-25 Plasma Rifle - A one-handed plasma-operated weapon typically wielded by Sangheili. Compact compared to the Type-55 Storm Rifle. Better known as the plasma rifle.
- Type-25 Brute Plasma Rifle - Variant of the Type-25 Plasma Rifle wielded exclusively by Jiralhanae, with superior rate of fire. Featured in Halo 2 and Halo 3: ODST.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.