Audio log (Halo Infinite)/Spartan/Scattered/04
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
APR 24, 2560 // Observing Banished activity around a massive excavation site, Makovich and Sorel draw a conclusion about Escharum's plans.
- Spartan Vedrana Makovich: Damn, that's a lot of them. Sorel, come in. I got eyes on a massive deployment of Banished. And a ton of hardware... excavation equipment. Stone's intel was right. They've found something.
- Spartan Theodore Sorel: The Monitor. They have to be looking for the Monitor.
- Makovich: I think you're right. they're moving in numbers we haven't seen since the Reverie fell. If they get the Monitor, they'll control the Ring.
- Sorel: Not if we get to it first.
- Makovich: How do you propose we do that?
- Sorel: We can stall their progress. Sabotage their machines. Disrupt their supply lines. But they'll cut through the steel eventually, and when they do...
- Makovich: ...we make our move.