From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
"This cure is voluntary. Nobody's talking about extermination."
"No one ever talks about it. They just do it. And you go on with your lives, ignoring the signs all around you. And then one day, when the air is still and the night is fallen, they come for you. Only then do you realize that while you're talking about organizing and committees, the extermination has already begun. Make no mistake, my brothers, they will draw first blood. They will force their cure upon us. There is only one question you must answer: Who will you stand with, the humans or us?" --Unnamed Mutant and Magneto, X-Men: The Last Stand
Weekly Update Fame
- Nogard asks,
- Is 343 Guilty Spark's idea of years based on Threshold orbiting its star? No weird Lagrange point concept of years?
- Technically a year could mean either the time it takes Earth specifically to revolve around Sol, specifically or some other rhythmic celestial phenomenon. The concept might not have much meaning if you're from a planet whose orbit is stable enough to have no seasons, right? So the question is; Does Guilty Spark's translation into a language understandable by Chief and company simply refer to some rotational indicator - either the Halo itself, Threshold or the closest star? Or does his translation include knowledge of their solar system? Or did I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND, MAN?
- Main article: User:Dragonclaws/Videos
- Main article: User:Dragonclaws/Awards
- Halo 3: Ascension - My fanfic.
- ONI Highcom is the Ark? - One of my theories was posted at HBO (pre-Halo 3 trailer).
- Counting Angels on Pinheads - My transcription of the Early Halo 2 Script is noted by HBO.
- HBO Newsposts on "Dragonclaws"