Sources of such rank? Drone Ultra has never been mentioned in any official media. Also, do note that Firefight is essentially Multiplayer with AI Bot; their appearance in Firefight is questionable and might not be canonical.— subtank 18:07, 25 January 2011 (EST)
Well, you many be right about the firefight appearance in ODST, but in Halo: Reach they appear on the level New Alexandria (and possibly in the other drone appearances as well). If you get the chance, switch on the thunderstorm skull and play through the Sinoviet Jammer part, and then look at the drones in theater. They are dark cyan/blue, and they have a set of horns sticking out of their heads that look very different from the Major's. They are also referred to as Drone Ultras in the Official Series guide. SPARTAN-347 18:18, 25 January 2011 (EST)
- "If you get the chance, switch on the thunderstorm skull and play through the Sinoviet Jammer part, and then look at the drones in theater."
- — SPARTAN-347
- Ah... that's the issue. "Thunderstorm" is a gameplay enhancement feature, like Firefight, thus anything that has been enhanced by those are questionable and more likely to be not canon. — subtank 18:21, 25 January 2011 (EST)
But the skull only functions to raise the rank of enemies, so wouldn't the rank be legitimate? They may or may not appear without the skull in certain instances, maybe when you're playing on a higher difficulty, but I can't confirm that for myself. Besides, as I said before, the rank is mentioned in the Official Series Guide alongside minor and major.SPARTAN-347 18:26, 25 January 2011 (EST)
- It's questionable. Please add the source in the future when creating the article.... it helps to clarify the situation.— subtank 18:36, 25 January 2011 (EST)
If you don't like the skull, then just use the Legendary difficulty. The higher ranks of all species appear, and this Yanme'e will appear alongside the red majors. MissingMandible 15:38, 1 February 2011 (EST)
Yeah, they are definitely there- I'm not sure how to upload images, otherwise I would've done so alreadySPARTAN-347 21:04, 2 February 2011 (EST)
- Take screenshots in theater mode and save them to your Bungie.net profile. Then visit your page when on the computer and save it. You can then upload it here.-- Forerunner 21:42, 2 February 2011 (EST)
- I have a picture, but I need someone to cut out the environment out, and put onto this page. ZI'll produce a link this afternoon.