How did it get shields?Sith Venator 02:39, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- Probably reverse-engineered when it was adapted to be compatible with MJOLNIR. -- Administrator Specops306 - Qur'a 'Morhek Honour Light Your Way! 05:21, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
Is the Hayabusa armor an entire body suit, or just the chest, helmet, and shoulders? What would the user wear for the rest of the body? MJOLNIR? Teh lolz! Bionicle+Lotr 16:50, October 30, 2009 (UTC)
Erm...Could someone edit and put in how you unlock? 188.8.131.52 13:42, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
- See the Hayabusa Powered Assault Armor page for how to unlock. --T 3 UserWiki:Thunderstream328|2]] 8 17:43, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
Merge with Hayabusa Powered Assault Armor
This article's got content to stand on its own, yeah, but that's not my reason. As there's no page for Project: MJOLNIR either, I don't see why this should have one - after all, it's far less significant than the MJOLNIR. In my opinion, this could all be detailed in the "History" section of the Hayabusa Powered Assault Armor page perfectly. Plus, some information in these articles seems to overlap each other. It would be much more clear if this was all in just one single article.--Jugus 17:10, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Support - As per above.--Jugus 17:10, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Support - Note to editors: Do not create an article starting with
Project: TITLE. MediaWiki will automatically change the title to
Halopedia: TITLE.- 5əb'7aŋk(7alk) 17:23, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Support - Per Jugus. - Nìcmávr (Tálk) 17:39, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Support - That seems like a good idea. --T 3 UserWiki:Thunderstream328|2]] 8 17:43, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Support - I don't see why not. - Halo-343 (Talk) (Contribs) (Edits) 17:54, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Support-Don't see why we shouldn't do it. Thought I have to say that the MJOLNIR armor is ten times more useful. User:Dr.Halsey
Hayabusa not copyrighted by Team Ninja and possible Halo 4 return?
I was wondering if it was possible for 343i to put Hayabusa into Halo 4, or any other Halo media. First it was just in Halo 3, then McFarlane toys sold figures of it now Mega Blocks has them too. It seems that since Hayabusa is a homeage, reference, etc to another franchise it is alright for 343i/Microsoft to sell it. anyway I went ahead and asked Josh Holmes if it was possible for the Hayabusa armor to return in Halo 4. I wasn't asking if 343i was putting it in the game, but if they wanted to put it in the game, could they? His response is "anything is possible. :-)" Now just a small bit of speculation but I feel that this might imply the Hayabusa could return in Halo 4. If not it looks like 343i owns Hayabusa armor, not Team Ninja. --ADinoSupremacist 19:41, 6 April 2012 (EDT)
3 versions of Hayabusa? possible connection with Mark VII?
This is a bit of speculation but the Hayabusa armor came out in 2536 while the Mark IV was still in service. I guess this would mean that this would be a Hayabusa Mark I. Now the Hayabusa armor was then later made to be compatible with MJONLIR but it's possible the suit was still it's own system. As soon as the Mark V comes out I have a feeling that the Hayabusa Mark II is released to be compatible with the Mark V. Then Mark VII comes out so Hayabusa Mark III is released.
Also if I remember correctly, Halo: Glasslands states the Mark VII is lighter than the Mark VI. The advanced materials that make up the Hayabusa decreased it's weight by 1/3. Could it be possible that when the MJOLNIR people were working on Mark VII that they combined a bit from Hayabusa? --ADinoSupremacist 19:47, 6 April 2012 (EDT)