From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|Political and military information|
- "Who does this Benjamin guy think he is? Poking around trying to figure out who the Master Chief really is? It doesn't matter about his past. What matters is that he's here right now, to save us all. And he has, on multiple occasions. None of us would be here if it wasn't for the Master Chief. This guy has no right to be poking around."
- — Barrett's audio email to Giraud, sent 2558.
Oliver Barrett is a human who listened to Benjamin Giraud's Hunt the Truth audio journal in 2558. After Giraud's entries found gaps in the stories told by the UNSC about the Master Chief, Barrett mailed Giraud an audio email where he claimed Giraud was a meddler. He insisted that learning where Master Chief came from didn't matter, as long as the supersoldier would keep humanity safe like he always had.
List of appearances
- Hunt the Truth (First appearance)
- ^ Soundcloud, Barrett.Oliver by HUNT the TRUTH
- ^ Hunt the Truth, Episode 006