From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|Political and military information|
- "We're not talking about "some details were off" or "they were misinterpreting something". They weren't even exaggerating, they were complete fabrications! When I heard that lieutenant's liberation story, I almost got sick. Everything she was saying happened in Elysium, down to tiny details, sounded exactly like the story my brother had told me about surviving the camp on Dwarka. Who does that?"
- — Hollie's audio email to Giraud, sent 2558.
Hollie Chu was a human who listened to Benjamin Giraud's Hunt the Truth audio journal in 2558. After Giraud's entries displayed fabricated testimonies from witnesses who claimed to have memories Master Chief's heroism, Chu mailed Giraud an audio email where she expressed indignation at the false accounts. According to her, Gabriella Dvørak's of the liberation of Elysium City struck her the most, as it sounded almost exactly like the story her brother had told her after he was liberated from a POW camp on Dwarka.
The first two sentences of Hollie's audio message are exactly the same as that of Judith Adomo's.
List of appearances
- Hunt the Truth (First appearance)
- ^ Soundcloud, Chu.Hollie by HUNT the TRUTH
- ^ Hunt the Truth, Episode 006
- ^ Soundcloud, Adomo.Judith by HUNT the TRUTH