From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|Political and military information|
- "We live in the 26th century, Ben, and you know what holds society together at this point? Lies. Yes, we're not being told the whole truth, but you can't be so incredibly naive to assume that knowing the whole truth would benefit us. If we're shrouded in a cloud of deceit, then so be it, as long as out of that cloud come heroes, like the Master Chief."
- — Rukavina's audio email to Giraud, sent 2558.
Emil Rukavina was a human who listened to Benjamin Giraud's Hunt the Truth audio journal in 2558. After Giraud's entries revealed the UNSC wasn't telling the truth about the Master Chief's history, Rukavina mailed Giraud an audio email where he suggested Giraud leave the matter alone. He felt that lies were the only thing holding humanity together post-war, and that not knowing the truth was an acceptable sin if it would keep people from descending into chaos.
List of appearances
- Hunt the Truth (First appearance)
- ^ Soundcloud, Rukavina.Emil by HUNT the TRUTH
- ^ Hunt the Truth, Episode 006