Welcome to my talk page.
- 1 Welcome!
- 2 MonsterIsland???
- 3 Godzilla Rules!!!
- 4 questions and stuff....
- 5 RE: Questions
- 6 Stuffs
- 7 Talking too much???
- 8 Userbox
- 9 IRC
- 10 Userbox help
- 11 Re:UoH
- 12 yeah
- 13 Your new userboxes
- 14 Ahem
- 15 more userboxes
- 16 Sorry
- 17 Help
- 18 Search icon, main page background, etc...
- 19 Ummm...ok
- 20 Pic thingys
- 21 Friend
- 22 Rar!
- 23 Ok
- 24 Pics
- 25 Polls
- 26 theory
- 27 My userpage is still there...
- 28 Nice
- 29 Forerunners of Halopedia
- 30 I've never talked to you, so...
- 31 On Adinan
- 32 "Acted like he did?"
- 33 RE: There's something wrong with the new forum
- 34 RE: Question about biology
- 35 Ok....
- 36 Maw
- 37 Congrats
- 38 Community Relations
- 39 Thats Fine
- 40 funny
- 41 Urgh
- 42 A letter to Mr. Lord
- 43 RE: Vandal Alert!!!
- 44 Gruntipedia wants you!
- 45 Hello
- 46 How to use your sig
- 47 RfU for FToH
- 48 You
- 49 14
- 50 Good Job
- 51 Userpage
- 52 RfU
- 53 Yes
- 54 I need your help
- 55 Here you go, from your favourite General!
- 56 Numbers
On the behalf of the Halopedia community, I, RelentlessRecusant, cordially welcome you to Halopedia!
I hope to see you 'round more!
p.s. - How do you respond to this message? Just click this link and enter your comment. =D
p.s.s. - Are you interested in Elites or the Covenant? Want to join the growing political party here at Halopedia? Consider joining the CoH|Covenant of Halopedia]]! If you want to join, just ask me by dropping me a message. =D
Hi, you aren't by any chance a fan of Toho or Godzilla(the original) are you? I just ask because of your name. Anyways, my name is James-001 and Welcome to Halopedia, the best halo site there is =). If you need any help or have any question, feel free to leave me a message on my talk page here. Peace. I'm On Fire! File:Unfreakinbelievable-2.jpg|30 FeedTheFlame WatchMySmoke 15:58, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
Yep, the older ones are ok, but as usual, the new ones are so...new. I heard they're going to make a Godzilla 3D something or other. I don't have all of them...or even half of them, but I think I've seen almost all of them. In fact, the DVD in my xbox right now is Godzilla: Final Wars. I love the part where the real Godzilla kills that phony "Americanized" lizard. Even though I'm from the U.S., we ain't got nothing of Toho. Oh, I fixed your link on you userpage. And why did you remove your comment on my talk page? Peace. I'm On Fire! File:Unfreakinbelievable-2.jpg|30 FeedTheFlame WatchMySmoke 21:45, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
- Be sure to leave your signature on talk pages after your message by either clicking the message button in the toolbar above the text(the third button from the end) or type ~~~~ to sign. Peace. I'm On Fire! File:Unfreakinbelievable-2.jpg|30 FeedTheFlame WatchMySmoke 21:48, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
questions and stuff....
- are there any other Godzilla fans,
- is joining one of the groups (Covenant of Halopedia, UNSC of H, Parasites of H, and Forerunners of H) permanent and somewhat special,
- I heard about some sort of civil war? what's with that (is it just the Covenant civil war of the games),
- how do you move up in the ranks? and
- how do you do image things; I want a signature pic and some imageboxes but I don't know how to do it. that's about it. bye
- I don't know of any other godzilla fans on here other than you and I.
- well, you have the unfortunate honor of asking about groups at a bad time. It started out with one group...then another...then another...and so on, and we thought we were done at 4 groups...but then more sprouted. The groups are just to make friends, they throw some rank system in there so you can get rewarded for doing good work, and the groups basically improve articles in their field(i.e. CoH does covenant, UNSC does...UNSC, etc.) I would suggest you join the CoH and the UoH, they were kinda the first two groups and are good. You can also join the FoH and PoH if you want. There's no limit, you can join all or one or some.
- Covenant Civil War is this what you're talking about?
- The ranks are purely for the usergroups and you move up by contributing to the improvement article, submitting articles for improvement, seniority, you demeanor(attitude towards others), and just being a good Halopedian, oh yeah, also helping new people.
- ok, well userboxes are the easy part(unless you want to make some) Halopedia:Project Userbox]] you just pick one you like and copy the code below it and paste it on your page. As for sigs, that involves making templates, and having a general knowledge of wiki/html code. If you have an idea for a sig and/or pic you would like, tell me what you want it to look like and I'll make it for you(I assume something godzilla?).
Ok, I think that covers it all, get back to me about the sig though and tell me what you want. Peace. I'm On Fire! File:Unfreakinbelievable-2.jpg|30 FeedTheFlame WatchMySmoke 22:18, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
Appearantly, James-001 has already answered most of your questions. However, you may join any of the 4 major usergroups - the Covenant of Halopedia, the UNSC of Halopedia, the Forerunners of Halopedia, and the Parasites of Halopedia...joining is a non-binding activity, and you may leave at any times. There are disagreements between some of the user groups, for the list of aforementioned ones are considered "stable", and IMHO, safe. ;-)
Thanks for the answers. I think what I saw was the Halopedia Warz (not sure but it probably was). But I gotta ask about the whole userbox thing where it says "this person is your friend" do you have to get permission or something cause I was going to put up one for you. Also, about the sig, I was thinking about the scene from Lord of the Rings where Gandalf's on the bridge with the Balrog but Godzilla is there instead of the Balrog (I don't know if you can do that though). You see that's what my user name means: Lordofmonsterisland = Lord of the Rings/Monster Island.
- Halopedia Warz is held on Xbox Live and it's basically Halopedia clans fighting. The userbox thing, well, most people are not too particular about having their friend userbox on other people's pages, just make sure that you sign that person's roll call(guestbook, etc.). Yes, you can put mine on your page if you want. The sig...well...I'm not a very good artist but if you find a pic you like or would like to use for your sig, you can upload it here and tell me. Ummm...if you still want the godzilla gandalf LotR thing, you may want to ask RelentlessRecusant(he's more image-savvy than I am). Keep in mind that the image for you sig is actually going to be really small, about the same size or smaller than mine. Peace. I'm On Fire! File:Unfreakinbelievable-2.jpg|30 FeedTheFlame WatchMySmoke 16:07, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- P.S.- sometimes on long questions like these, I copy and paste the original above what I'm responding to, to make it easier for me to answer. Peace.
Talking too much???
You? Talking too much? Well, I have known some people who talk a lot more that you...anyways, you can talk to me as much or as little as you want, that's what I'm here for...and halo too =)...oh, if you want to talk with me and other halopedians(like RR, GPT, random people) in an...instant message fashion...you can go to the Halopedia IRC here. It's free, just scroll down the list of channels and click on Halopedia, enter your name, and there you go. Peace. I'm On Fire! File:Unfreakinbelievable-2.jpg|30 FeedTheFlame WatchMySmoke 16:19, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
you need to change your name because on a other wiki someone have the same name after you suppos to able to join File:ODST1 u.jpg|40 Chief frank 001Bla Bla BlaWhat I've doneFile:Marines HALO wars.jpg|40 20:18, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
no just use a an other nickname Like me I use Chief frank 001 her and CF001 on chat U can chose any other name File:ODST1 u.jpg|40 Chief frank 001Bla Bla BlaWhat I've doneFile:Marines HALO wars.jpg|40 22:10, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
I can help, Just send me the pic and I can do the rest. HДĿΘFáṆ 19:15, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
Yes, you can join. NO, you do not need to get involved in politics... not that I know of. BTW, I think it was Rtas Vadamee that said the phrase. --File:GRAW Wallpaper.jpg|35 Blemo Talk • Contributions • Semper Fi
hey man yeah I put my userbox on your page. Is something wrong with that? I won't take any offence if you don't want it. no I don't personally know you. On your userpage you can put a code that when it identifies the user on the page it will put your username in the spot. Cool huh? if you need any help come leave another message. Peace. File:MC_avatar.jpg|25 Stryker"My COMM" My StuffFile:HeCanFly!!.jpg|45 20:10, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
there is a code that when another person opens your userpage their name will appear. here is the code if you want it. Username, except in capitols and put the }}around it.
there you go. If you want anything else just hollar. Do you want any polls? anyways yeah if you need anything jsut leave me amessage. It might be a while cause a storm is coming around me so I have to turn off my computer. but yeah. just hollar. Peace. File:MC_avatar.jpg|25 Stryker"My COMM" My StuffFile:HeCanFly!!.jpg|45 21:35, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
ok, you're in. You start at the base rank of Minor Domo and can work you way up by doing the stuff in the first question you asked me, helping, contributing, etc. Peace. I'm On Fire! File:Unfreakinbelievable-2.jpg|30 FeedTheFlame WatchMySmoke 21:14, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- The ranks are purely for the usergroups and you move up by contributing to the improvement article, submitting articles for improvement, seniority, you demeanor(attitude towards others), and just being a good Halopedian, oh yeah, also helping new people. Peace. I'm On Fire! File:Unfreakinbelievable-2.jpg|30 FeedTheFlame WatchMySmoke 01:13, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
Your new userboxes
Here are your new userboxes, hope you like them. HДĿΘFáṆ 06:19, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
here are some more userboxes, I couldn't find a pic of an elite on an island, so I found another elite pic you might like. HДĿΘFáṆ 06:48, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
Search icon, main page background, etc...
Unfortunately, you can't change any of that without administrative access.
Sure...but I didn't see anything about him on you userpage on wikizilla...and I was kinda wondering why you couldn't do it? Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy to do it, just wondering.
- You would be able to write an article about him and also leave a link to his page without violating copyright laws, even if his work is copyrighted on his page, his page...on deviantart isn't copyrighted...i don't think...as long as you say it's his page.
- So, you want me to ask him if you can write an article about him on wikizilla? Are you going to be showing any of his pictures? There is no copyright violation in just linking. I'll need to know a little more please.
Ok, first I gotta know a few things...
- I'm assuming your going to put this article on wikizilla, right? I think I will need to know who the admins of that wiki are and get in contact with them.
- Do you know what pictures you want?
- yes, i fixed your sig on you wikizilla page, and basically, if you want to have the talk page link and the contribs page link offset(using sup and sub) you have to put <sup> before the [[ and put </sup> after the ]] and the same process for sub. I'll do it on your sig so you can see what I'm talking about. Peace. I'm On Fire! File:Unfreakinbelievable-2.jpg|30 FeedTheFlame WatchMySmoke 21:31, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
Userbox |id = File:Wraith.png|50 |id-c = |id-fc = |id-s = 8 |info = This User is a Friend of WRAITH |info-c = silver |info-fc = white |info-s = 8 |border-c = black |border-s = 1
It's very complicated, to say the least, because almost all the things you describe, or actuallyall of the things, involve MediaWiki, more specifically CSS or JS. =S
Well, do you want a gallery type like on my page? Or do you just want them all over? for a gallery, see here. If you want to just put images wherever, you have to put the images in brackets[] but be sure to adjust the size. EX. File:Final Goji.jpg|30 or File:Final Goji.jpg|50
hey man, I like that theory. the only part that wouldn't make sence is that humans, and the covenant are related. I mean humans are related to each other and shoot each other on a regular basis but it wouldn't make sence to be related. anyways good theory. Spartan-010 My Comm My Battles File:Marine Corp SSGT.JPG|30 21:34, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
My userpage is still there...
It just redirects to my userpage here, except you actually have to click the link. But it's there! =D Now... the reason I ha a userpage was so I could be made an admin so I could help you oot with some stuff... would now be a good time for that? --GPT(talk)(eating) 19:03, 4 July 2007 (UTC)
Forerunners of Halopedia
I noticed a message you left on Grevious' talk page regarding joining. Yes you can join. No you don't need to get involved in politics, although it would be nice to get articals nominated for improvement. If you are still interested let me know on my talk page please.--File:GRAW.png|20 MCPO Spartan 1138 07:30, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
I've never talked to you, so...
I'm Bryan, or Digipatd. Visit my user page, sign my guestbook, and watch some YouTube videos while you're there.
19:13, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
Thanks, but if you translated that Portuguese, you'd know I repeatedly said "this is Google Translate." Until next time, respect them Grunts. This is MouHalopedia:Parasite of Halopedia|s]]e, squeaking out! 22:26, 6 August 2007 (UTC)
"Acted like he did?"
RE: There's something wrong with the new forum
Hello! Yeah, I've gotten some complaints the last few days...the new PHP forums are all out of whack with problems across the board...I hope to get in touch with you again when they're sorted out, hopefully soon! =]
RE: Question about biology
Hiya there! I'd be glad to talk biology with you and help you out in whatever way I can...but what do you mean by "biology key"? That's rather nondescript. =]
- Yeah. You can use Wikipedia, or any undergraduate or even high school freshman textbook. =] Cheers, RelentlessRecusant 'o the [[haloalpha:Halopedia Team TALK • MESSAGE 18:10, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
You and JWR had a war...typical with him and his "minions" to have "war"--ChurchReborn 01:15, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
No...He has some other people as minions. Not many...ChurchReborn 21:28, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
Yeah i did the same thing. the warthog got stuck on a barrel so i jumped out and rand and i jumped(literally) into the ship at the 0 mark....so funny GRIFISYOURFATHER 23:55, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
be good to have a Non-Live member to be some sort of public relations person or etc. Plus you have been a good friend along the way. Thanks for trying to help me get this started. BTW: Comrade Award If you do join, I need to start right away to get it started, so your help will be appreciated. Someone deleted my Notice on the page for some reason. I will be on a 1:55pm and beyond, so lets get to work.
Whenever your availble that would be great, are you on this weekened because that would help alot. If you can be on at 1:55pm that would be great. BTW Why did they delete it? WRAITH 19:37, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
I recall him saying "You don't really need an Admins approval for this" WTF? That alright btw, but try to find 2 others who might want to start this up. I already have you and Dukester WRAITH 20:59, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
I am getting so F**cking annoyed with the new forums and all the 8 year-olds that have infected it! Noone focuses on important matters, as they would rather talk about what kind of covenant they would be. What I am saying is that we need to advertise the team somewhere else. BTW, you deserve some regognition, but don't expect anymore for a while. WRAITH 19:39, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
WRAITH Distinguished Service Medal
A letter to Mr. Lord
To: Lord From: 077
You seem genuinely confused at the fact my sig has changed over time, I do use all of them at once, rather, I make a new one every now and then, just thought I might clear it up, au revoir! -- The State(Our Decrees and Law)(The State Alchemists we've enlisted)File:ROY!.jpg|25 13:54, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
RE: Vandal Alert!!!
Thanks a lot! Jgat's newest account was blocked by another administrator. =]
Gruntipedia wants you!
Hey, this is a brief, unofficial invite to Gruntipedia, the Halo Humour Wiki. Hope to see you there soon. Thanks, Halopedia:UNSC of Halopedia/Command Staff|General]] simon rj 10:29, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
No, there is no anti-vandal usergroup. That idea was already tried but it was evident that it's existence only encouraged vandalism and looked at it too much like a game so the group was disbanded. The only anti-vandal stuff to be done is from the admins, staff, and those with rollback privileges. Also, regarding your sig, you do know that there is a way where you can type ~~~~ and have your sig appear and the time and date, right?
How to use your sig
Ok, if you want to implement your sig(instead of copying and pasting LordSig2}}) by just typing ~~~~. From the little drop down menu at the top select my preferences and check the box Raw signatures and copy the template name subst:LordSig2}} into the Nickname box. Then click save/save changes. Once that's done, just sign your sig like you usually do ~~~~ and that will appear.
RfU for FToH
Well you still have till the weekend(don't know which day I will do it.) so don't fret. Or I could just say: "DOOMED!!!, DOOMED!!!, DOOMED!!!, DOOMED!!!, DOOMED!!!, DOOMED!!!, DOOMED!!!..............DOOOMED!!!!!! Don't worry, once you break thatr 77 I'll have something for you. BTW, think you could help me make a custom sig? I used to have one but I deleted since it was outdated. Whenever i make one, it all result in the code being my sig. HElp? WRAITH 19:21, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
K, I think i can hadle that. so just insert whatever pic want, etc. Lastly, how would I achieve tha White to black fading thing I had on my old sig(someone else did that for me, if you can remember it. WRAITH 15:07, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
I have reviewed the volenteers for mr RfU and decided to have you be my second person. I have delayed my RfU until your edit count is high enough, so good luck. BTW, if you need to edit something, look in the clean up area. File:5_Unknown_Armor.jpg|40px WraithAscendant TacComm Classified Operations 10:08, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
Great. I have some time off on thursday and friday since it's some meeting or whatever at my high school, so I will be at my dad's early. In that time I will write up the RfU and give it to you to proof-read and at your own opinions, etc. See you then. BTW, this is for you:
WRAITH Medal Of Honor
WRAITH Medal Of Honor
hey whats goin on?? i added my userbox to your friends userboxes and did your polls. Nice user page by the way...EwCDnaudee 20:39, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
- hey no problem dude and ill be lookin out for the poll too. also, could you sign my page for me?? Sorry about the green sig on the talk page, i didnt think about that lol EwCDnaudee 20:54, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
Here is my half, read it over and write yours out when your ready, then send the whole thing back to me so I can adress the admins.
To whom it may concern,
The following is an RfU for the new usergroup that lordofmonsterisland and, I (WRAITH) and wish to see created, The Forge Team of Halopedia. This usergroup will be a recreational group that will help benefit the online community by allowing users to share their creations that they have created and help others in the use of Halo 3’s Forge tool. Users who are unavailable online can also contribute knowledge they know about Halo’s Forge mode to ensure that everyone benefits about any finds they have made. The usergroup itself will operate like any other usergroup, even with a ranking system, however this rank system will be more on the skill of the member instead of accomplishments. This should A. help some feel like they are achieving goals and B. Keep an interest in editing maps. For example, Member 1 would have made 26 maps or contributions with forge, therefore making him an Apprentice in the Forge Team. (The ranking system is as follows- Novice, Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert, and Master. The number of “Edits” needed for these ranks is still to be determined as well as is there should be additional ranks. As well there will be Overseers who direct and organize events for the group.) Following this Idea of a recreational group, I also thought it would be a good Idea to organize certain events, such as build a map using only boxes to make a maze or something more complex such as make a CTF map that incorporates floating bases. Overall this usergroup will help those share their ideas, develop new skills, and have fun with halo 3’s Forge tool! One final note is that not all of this has been finalized, so there is no need to worry about anything yet. This is the cement for this idea, so any concerns or ideas to add would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely Lucas Gabriel A.k.a.- WRAITH
Since an RfU is to be submitted by two people, it would be a good idea, just adde what you want on the bottom, sende it to me, and i will edit it. File:5_Unknown_Armor.jpg|40px WraithAscendant TacComm Classified Operations 17:36, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
I need your help
Ok, Ajax has crossed the line, and banned me, for a week!! What the fuck!? I backed off the god damn arguement before he banned me!! Get this message to him on Halofanon.
- This is my second warning. Not the third.
- I've acted this way for a long time, and you had no problem, is it coinsidence that you chose now?
- You only banned Dark Energy for 1 day for cussing straight at you, im not cussing at you, and yet you banned me for a week.
- Don't act like you haven't treated users this way.
- If you just heard, I backed off of the arguement temporarily, yet you still banned me.
- I was making a point, nothing more.
- If you were going to ban me at all, why didn't you do it yesterday, when it aaaaaaaaaaalll got worse.
- The users involved in your project dissed me, dissed me in my face, why not ban them instead?
- I wasn't cussing at you, I was just sayin it. Yet you couldn't help yourself.
- The Civility rule says Be civil towards others, I was being civil toward you, I just happened to swear a few times (But not in your face, nor insultingly), yet you still banned me.
- Johnson knows this, I did say "I'm Starting to see your point, but I'm not surrendering to it." I didn't give up my reasons, I gave up arguing with you, and your ridiculous excuses, it was over, you had your way, your real reason to ban me, AND YOU STILL BANNED ME!!
- You did as a matter of fact say: Nogard is stupid (Nogard), This article is reallly stupid (Kashan), Nogard is horrendously godmodded (Yet he's a villian, as you said, you could godmod villians). So why didn't you get punished, hell, why are you even an admin with this attitude!?
- You didn't even say Shut up or i'll ban you or anything like that. It says on the whole adminship thing to give a specific warning before a ban. If you've been banned before, and you did something not that serious, how would you feel to be banned and claimed to be warned a long time ago for different reasons!?
- When Dark Energy requested an unban, you listened, why not me!? HE DID ALOT WORSE!!
- Don't pretend you didn't get this message, I checked your contributions.
One more thing LOMI, shut up, I had nothing against you, and you had to just bitch in my face for no fucking reason, so shut up on the arguement, what the fuck did I ever do to you!?--Bugger| Bug Me| Bugged 14:29, 19 April 2008 (UTC)
this the link you wanted www.sefuart.net. just remember the forewarning I gave you Spartan-058 19:30, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
Here you go, from your favourite General!
My apologies. My copy of Halo: The Fall of Reach was lost a long time ago, and all I have to work with for it is memory. I've since redacted my statements of 300 candidates. -- Administrator Specops306 - Qur'a 'Morhek Honour Light Your Way! 21:25, 3 June 2009 (UTC)