From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
People who are combatting vandalism who don't have rollback rights than have to undo your edit before undoing the vandalism. We almost always have at least a couple of individuals consistently checking out the recent changes so most vandalism is found within half an hour.
If you want to revert the vandalism, what you need to do is go to the history, compare the most recent two edits, and then click "undo" which will undo that edit. If you have to do it multiple times, just do it in order. If you need more help, I'm more that willing to help in any way. --forgottenlord 23:48, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
Welcome to Halopedia, K4! Nice to see a Bungiepedian helping out at some other wikis... I'm Guesty-Persony-Thingy, but you can just call me Guesty, or, more commonly, GPT. I am an administrator here at Halopedia, and I know a lot about Halo and editing wikis, so if you EVER need ANY help with ANYTHING, just talk to me here. Again, welcome to Halopedia, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! =D BTW, check out all the sites in the "other languages" section of the Sidebar. All related to Bungie, most related to Halo. Hope to see you around! --NOTASTAFF GPT(talk)(eating) 04:45, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
Some advice when adding the delete tag
Hi, although it is brilliant that you are finding spam articles and tagging them for deletion, please DON'T remove all content from the page. When the administrators delete a page, they must look at its content to see if it should be deleted and whether its creator should get a warning or a ban. Therefore, keep adding delete tags, but dont remove the rest of the page. :) Thanks, Halopedia:UNSC of Halopedia/Command Staff|General]] simon rj 21:11, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
- If you can make the code for a custom signature, just put it in the "Nickname" field in your preferences, and check "Raw signatures (without automatic link)." If you can't, just tell me what you want it to look like, and I'll make one for you. To customize your userpage, just click "edit" and start typing! You can put whatever you want on your userpage, except your age (if you're under thirteen) and anything inappropriate or otherwise illegal. To upload a file, just go to Special:Upload, click "Choose File" and browse on your computer for whichever file you want to upload, maybe type a brief summary, choose a license if applicable, click "Upload file," and Bob's your uncle! =D Guesty-Persony-Thingy 03:27, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
- k4karnage File:Sm_h3_Assault_Rifle.gif|50 Pick-Up Line History
- [[User:K4|<font color="black">k4karnage</font>]] File:Sm_h3_Assault_Rifle.gif|50 [[User talk:K4|<font color="blue">Pick-Up Line</font>]] [[Special:Contributions/K4|<font color="red">History</font>]]
- Guesty-Persony-Thingy 04:36, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
I see you've taken interest in my userpage? ;)
Your evil deed is done. ^_^
Your other evil deed is done. ^_^
P.S. I had to name it the User:K4/T4Teamwork Award because it is better to be a subpage. :)
How do I create subpages?
- Create a page and name it accordingly to what you want to name it, for example, your subpage will be for Awards. So name it User:YOUR USERNAME/Awards.
- Copy, paste, and type whatever it is you want on the subpage.
OMFG i love ya user page.When you getting back on IRC?Thank you,(me and 2 others are having IRC live wars)You should join -Rockr999 02:59, 13 February 2008 (UTC)