From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "My highlight, was Talking design with Jean Giraud. I mean is anything cooler than that? I had to pinch myself!"
- — Tom Doyle
Tom Doyle is a 3-D artist and weapon designer extraordinaire who works for Bungie. He is from Detroit, MI, but graduated in 1998 from Full Sail Digital Media - Orlando, FL, with an Associate of Art Degree.
Tom is a big fan of the classic Halo weapons, such as the Covenant Type-50 particle beam rifle. "I wanted to go back and make everything better ... The Covenant sniper is one of my favorite weapons--it just feels so powerful. I wanted to emphasize that in the new version, so we're adding some detail that will really show off the building energy in the weapon."
- Halo 3 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2: Multiplayer Map Pack (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- The Punisher (2005), THQ, Inc.
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Red Faction II (2002), THQ, Inc.
- Tom also made the piece of art in the Halo gallery where Master Chief is holding a crying child in New Mombasa.
- He proposed the idea of re-introducing the Assault Rifle from Halo: Combat Evolved to Halo 3.