- We're gonna need a better, higher quality (HD perhaps) image, especially one that's not at an angle. Nice image though. Please sign your post. --Killamint [Comm|Files] 11:45, 9 August 2012 (EDT)
So, the Halo 4 Interactive Guide launched with a whole lot of new information. I added what I could, but I'm still new to this. If anyone else would like to add to it, the interactive guide is here. --Toa Freak 21:09, 29 October 2012 (EDT)
- It's a goddamn anti-Capital Ship and Seige Vehicle. I am more than a ittle impressed with it now! Missing Mandible 15:38, 30 October 2012 (EDT)
The mammoth is it the unsc equivilant to the covenants scarab?
The mammoth seems to be heavily armed and armoured and a breath of fresh breath from the elephant. Armed with a mac gun and two rocket launcher. DO you think 343 did the mammoth as the unsc new equilivalant to the scarabSpartan Matt 23:05, 30 October 2012 (EDT)
- Possibly. It appears to be an anti-capital ship platform that can double as a siege cannon (The MAC can hit things in the air as well as the ground, if the target is large enough). It might also function as a "Scarab Killer." Missing Mandible 12:58, 31 October 2012 (EDT)
- Not exactly. It is in similar size of a Covenant Scarab, but it's role, mobility, and firepower make the vehicles unmatched. The Scarab can just roll over anything. Even in urban and open combat zones it would still be unnecessary to utilize its MAC unless air support was out for whatever reason. Secondly the Mammoth is very slow and needs flat terrain to move. The Scarab can climb over anything it damn well pleases. Thirdly, you don't fire a MAC at ground troops and vehicles. The Mammoth's MAC is designed specifically for slow-moving and stationary, large, distant targets. The Scarab is meant to rip medium to close range targets to shreds.
- I guess the Scarab equivalent would more realistically be the Mantis. Although lacking in firepower and overall size, the Mantis is capable of all the essence of firepower that makes up the Scarab, compacted into a 'mech'. -Dustin Nugget 10:56, ,4 October 2012 (EST)
I guess we will have to wait till halo 5 for it to see if it is the scarabs equivilant as we saw no scarabs in halo 4Spartan Matt 22:51, 20 November 2012 (EST)
Where does the mammoth appear in halo 5
- In this video at: 0:13-0:15 (on the right), and 0:42-0:43 (in the background). Imrane-117 (talk) 05:30, 15 May 2016 (EDT)
Heavy Rail Gun
The mini mac is described as a Heavy Rail Gun (thats what the HRG) should the mini-mac be in the rail gun section or the coilgun section or as the name of it is very misleading if it is a coilgun based weaponSpartan Matt (talk) 22:49, 14 November 2016 (EST)