From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Read this before proposing a "trivia"!
When proposing a trivia, please remember to:
- Sign your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This will automatically leave your username and a timestamp, so we can tell who you are and when you posted.
- Preview your edits to prevent formatting glitches.
- You can indent your posts by putting colons (
:) at the beginning of each line. In long discussion threads, this can help separate comments and make it easier to tell who is replying to who.
- Make sure it's readable.
- Identify what category it is in. Make sure to attach
<font color="Gold">CATEGORY HERE</font>.
- Please note that the DYK will be separated into five groups;
Characters & Groups,
Events & History,
Technology & Locations,
Weapons & Vehicles and