From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
(Redirected from Grenades)
|There is more information available on this subject at Grenade on the English Wikipedia.|
A grenade is a hand thrown anti-infantry, or anti-vehicle weapon, while some might serve both purposes. They are primed by the user, and then thrown toward the target(s).
- M9 High-Explosive Dual-Purpose grenade - Also known as the Frag grenade. This is the standard UNSC fragmentation grenade.
- Flashbang grenade - Produces an extremely bright flash of light and a very loud concussion blast when deployed, stunning targets, but doing very little physical damage to them.
- Gas grenade - Releases noxious fumes.
- Sonic grenade - An explosive grenade.
- Napalm grenade - Causes intense fire when deployed.
- Stun grenade - Produces an electromagnetic pulse which temporarily immobilizes targets for several seconds.
- Anskum-pattern plasma grenade - Also known is the Plasma grenade. Discharges plasma when deployed and can stick to targets.
- Type-2 Antipersonnel Fragmentation Grenade - Also known as the Spike grenade. When deployed, the grenade fires out sharp super-heated metal projectiles and uses sharp blades to secure itself to surfaces.
- Type-3 Antipersonnel/Antimaterial Incendiary Grenade - Also known as the Firebomb grenade. Upon impact with a surface, the grenade's contents burn the surrounding area.
- Dynamo grenade - A grenade that emits electricity when thrown. Has the capability to disable vehicles and drain energy shielding.
- Infusion grenade - A grenade that spreads extremely flammable infusion gel when thrown.
- Stasis grenade - A grenade that freezes any infantry and vehicles within its radius for a limited time.
- Z-040 Attenuation Field Generator/Localized - Also known as the Pulse grenade. Upon being thrown, it forcefully detonates and forms a hazardous ionization sphere which eventually collapses, destroying nearby targets.
- Z-400 Pursuit Disruption Grid Generator - Also known as the Splinter grenade. When it detonates, it creates an ionized lattice death cloud of orange sparks that disintegrates anything it touches.
Concept art of a "sapper grenade" (left) for Halo Infinite.
Concept art of a UNSC take on a stasis grenade, also for Halo Infinite.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.