From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "The number one shopping destination in the quadrant"
- — Advertisement
The Galeria Andinos is a shopping center in Flamenco Street in the city of Promesa on Andesia. It is advertised as "the number one shopping destination in the quadrant". It also features the Bamboo Food Court.
The Galeria Andinos boasts venues such as:
- Granado Tea and Coffee
- Yuki's Cleaners and Tailors
- Feng Huang Diamonds and Jewelry
- Andesian Robotics
- Dim Sum
- Yoya Footwear
- Flowers José Jerónimo
- Mount Emei Umbrellas
- Amaro Dreams
- Wu Drug Store
- Jalan Pasar Market
- Galeria Andinos is Spanish for "Andean Gallery". "Andean" means "of or relating to the Andes", the Andes being a continual range of highlands along the western coast of South America.
- The Galeria Andinos is the setting for the Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer maps Overgrowth and Plaza.
List of appearances
- Halo 5: Guardians (First appearance)