Archive:Letter - Re:Parabola, Laden, and Station Jefferson
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- from Brandon Rebuga <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- to Eric Nylund <email@example.com>
- date Feb 20, 2007 3:36 PM
- subject Laden, Parabola, and Station Jefferson
- mailed-by gmail.com
I noticed that in Fall of Reach, the Spartans infiltrated Eridanus Secundus via a Parabola-class Freighter called Laden. Then, in First Strike, the rebels at Eridanus Secundus have Laden-class Freighters tow the damaged Ascendant Justice/Gettysburg hybrid back to the base. Was this minor confusion, or are the Parabola and Laden two separate classes of freighters?
Also, Eridanus Secundus and Station Jefferson are both mentioned as being rebel bases in an asteroid field in the Eridanus System, but the raids on them seem to have taken place at different times, Station Jefferson being hit in 2530 and Eridanus Secundus in 2525. My quetion is, are these two places one and the same, a United Rebel Front stronghold hit thrice thus far (2525, 2530, and 2552) or are they two separate bases?
- from Eric Nylund <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- to Brandon Rebuga <email@example.com>
- date Feb 21, 2007 9:00 AM
- subject RE: Laden, Parabola, and Station Jefferson
Yes, two different classes of vessels there. Many times the name of one ship is taken as the class of subsequent ships.
RE: Rebels in the Eridanus asteroid belt. These are all separate bases. The belt is huge with so many objects the UNCS has very little hope of finding every single reel stronghold hidden within the rocks there.
Check out the Wiki entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt
Hope that helps.