Terminal (Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary)/Three
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Campaign level: The Truth and Reconciliation (video-guide)
The third terminal is located within the vessel's bridge, in the middle of the front holographic displays. The section is indicated with a red color that stands out from the rest.
|“||343 Guilty Spark meets his Covenant counterpart and is very, very disappointed.||”|
343 Guilty Spark faces a hologram of the Truth and Reconciliation's semi-sentient construct: a pulsating purple-green beam of light.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Construct! Who is your maker?"
- Covenant AI: "Sadness, pain, disrepair, Oracle... I am unworthy. I was not made."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Never made? But you are right here, where you should not be. Tell your charges to cease their efforts immediately. Quarantine must not be violated!"
A holographic schematic of the Truth and Reconciliation is shown. The bridge is highlighted in blue.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Construct, respond!"
- Covenant AI: "Jumbled grasp. Familiar terms. I serve... None serve me, Oracle."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Your charges must cease all aggression toward the Reclaimers and leave this Installation at once. Construct, you are dangerously close to unleashing a force you cannot comprehend."
Flood super cells are shown, dividing and multiplying. Tentacles sprout from a Sangheili Major's arm as he is transformed into a combat form. The images are shown to the Covenant AI on holographic screens.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "This is most inappropriate."
- Covenant AI: "We follow the Path, and I am part of the stone-journey swarm that serves. I/we serve. They will find, and then I will be free."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Find? Free? Explain yourself!"
- Covenant AI: "I know their Path. And when they are gone, only I shall remain. And then...free."
- 343 Guilty Spark: "This is quite unsatisfactory, construct. Your core shows no hint of understanding the gravity of this situation. I will return later for your proper decommissioning... Well, unless the Flood kills us all first, in which case the point will be moot. Good day, construct."
Guilty Spark, frustrated, terminates communications with the construct.