Why hasn't the M638 Autocannon been added to the "List of UNSC vehicle and ship-mounted Weapons" yet? i would do it myself except i'm only a Corporal and i don't have privilege's to edit that sort of thing.—This unsigned comment was made by Acceptable overkill (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Proposed New Article: M370 Autocannon
According to the Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, the chin-mounted chaingun used on D77-TC Pelican Dropships is actually called the M370 Autocannon, and not the M638 Autocannon, which is mounted exclusively on UH-144 Falcons. The M638 differs in design from the M370. Does anyone want to address this? Xamikaze330 16:55, 24 August 2011 (EDT)Xamikaze330
- Ironically, I'm working on that right now. I've intended to fix the M638/M370 confusion since I got The Essential Visual Guide, but work, school, and about a hundred other updates - which I intend to make whenever I get the chance - have prevented me from doing so. --Courage never dies. 17:17, 24 August 2011 (EDT)
- Thanks. :) Xamikaze330 18:01, 24 August 2011 (EDT)Xamikaze330
- No problem. Since we're on the subject, would you please upload an image of the M370? --Courage never dies. 18:12, 24 August 2011 (EDT)
- Uh, yeah sure. It may take some time to find a suitable image to manipulate and upload. But I'll try and look around when I can. Xamikaze330 12:19, 1 September 2011 (EDT)Xamikaze330
- Okay, I wasn't really able to find a nice big high resolution screenshot with which to manipulate in Photoshop, so I all I have right now is a cropped image of the gun in the image File:Pelican Render.png, which can be found here . Hopefully it will suffice for now, until I can find a better image. Xamikaze330 12:37, 1 September 2011 (EDT)Xamikaze330