From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "It is ours. Why else am I called Chur'R?"
- — Chur'R-Sarch Rach, referring to her ship
Chur'R is a Kig-Yar title that indicates the commander of a ship, roughly the equivalent of captain or shipmaster. Often used alongside the title of shipmaster or shipmistress, Kig-Yar captains may have their names prefixed with the Chur'R title, such as Chur'R-Yar. The title has only been observed among female shipmistresses.
Sarch Rach, Mut, Zhal, and Yar were all Kig-Yar shipmistresses that held the Chur'R title. However, not all Kig-Yar captains utilized the Chur'R prefix.
List of appearances
- Halo: Contact Harvest (First appearance)
- Halo: The Cole Protocol
- Hunt the Truth
- Halo: Retribution
- ^ a b c d Halo: Retribution, Chapter 3
- ^ a b c Halo: Contact Harvest, Chapter 3
- ^ Halo: The Cole Protocol, p. 157
- ^ Hunt the Truth, Season 2, "Episode 04: JACKALS"
- ^ Halo: Mortal Dictata, Chapter 3