Audio log (Halo Infinite)/UNSC/Infinity/08
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
// 98604-72690-TL // INF-101 // ACCESS PROMPT: CADMON // DATALOG 121259_6101 // --'failing isn't typically one of them'--
[Sound: Explosion. Alarm blaring. Footsteps.]
- John-117: Shouldn't be much farther, sir. Hangar bay is ahead.
- Marine: Chief! We've got two featherheads at ten o'clock. If you can cover me, I'll get a bead on them.
[Sound: Gunfire, followed by groans.]
- John-117: Nice shooting, soldier.
- Thomas Lasky: Chief, we've got Spartans pinned down across the way, let's get them some help.
- John-117: Acknowledged.
- Marine: There's too much enemy fire, Captain!
- Lasky: On your feet, Marine. I've known the Chief to do a lot of things over the years. Failing isn't typically one of them.