Andrew Del Rio/Quotes
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The following are a list of quotes from Andrew Del Rio.
- "This is Captain Andrew Del Rio, hailing any survivors of the Forward Unto Dawn; we're approaching your last known location." - Video COM message to any survivors.
- "UNSC Infinity to survivor, Forward Unto Dawn. Reading a faint IFF tag near the planetary core, do you read?" - To Master Chief and Cortana.
- "FLEETCOM, this is Infinity. We are encountering an unidentifiable gravimetric disturbance and are being pulled inside a planet of Forerunner origin! Possible contact with the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn! Jettisoning complete log beacons at our last known!" - Message to FLEETCOM.
- "Mayday! Mayday! This is the captain of the UNSC Infinity. Unknown entity has seized control of our ship! We're without power, and on a collision course with an unidentified Forerunner planet!"
- "Finally... Did you get the coordinates to that gravity well?"
- "Make it happen!"
- "Main point of contact's on the ship's upper hull; the fastest route is through the maintenance causeway. There's a Mantis docked inside the door. Take it. You'll need the extra firepower." - To Master Chief.
- "Forward MAC batteries - get that damn orb away from my ship! All cannons, fire at will!"
- "What I want to know, people, is where the hell did those things come from?!"
- "We've never seen this type of offensive reaction from any of the other installations." - About the Prometheans.
- "Mr. Lasky..." - When John asks about the other installations.
- "A science team got zapped excavating a Forerunner artifact. This... sensor data was all that was left." - Referring to data from research teams.
- "And our geeks managed to pull some coordinates. I'll give you three guesses where it led." - To John.
- "Mr. Lasky, you take point. I want boots on the ground in sixty." - To Commander Lasky.
- "This is a first contact scenario, Master Chief. Priority is to free Infinity from Requiem's gravity well and file threat assessment back at FLEETCOM." - To John when he questions his decision.
- "He isn't the only one. You know, I'd think you, of all people, would appreciate living to fight another day." - To John when reminded that the Didact is vulnerable.
- "I know you've been off the field for a while, Master Chief, but this is a blowthrough op. Sending in recon would just slow us down. Telemetry indicates the particle cannons are controlled southwest of our position. Roll on that target and neutralize those guns. We'll meet on the other side and take the gravity well. Infinity out." - Briefing Gypsy Company.
- "Infinity cannot handle that kind of punishment. Not again." - To John, Commander Lasky, Cortana, and Commander Palmer.
- "Look... I understand what you think you saw." - To John mentioning what the Didact is capable of.
- "And with all due respect to you, soldier, I'm not willing to jeopardize my ship because of the hallucinations of an aging Spartan and his malfunctioning AI!" - Refusing to listen to John.
- "Nav - as soon as we know we're airtight, I want a course laid in to Carinae Station. Comm, prepare a warning beacon." - To various positions of the bridge.
- "Commander Lasky. Pursuant to UNSC Regulation 12-145-72, Article 55, I am ordering you to remove that AI's data chip and retire it for final dispensation." - Ordering Lasky to remove Cortana.
- "REMOVE THE CHIP NOW, COMMANDER." - When Lasky hesitates.
- "Give. Me. That. Chip." - To John when he takes Cortana before Lasky can.
- "I am ordering you... TO SURRENDER THAT AI!!!" - Ordering John to hand Cortana over.
- "Lieutenant! Arrest that man!" - To off-screen Lieutenant, when John refuses.
- "ARREST HIM!!!" - When Palmer hesitates.