Xbox Game Pass
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|This article does not have enough inline citations and/or does not adhere to the proper citation format. You can help Halopedia by .|
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription-based service for Xbox One, PC (through the Microsoft Store), and Xbox Series X|S that allows players to have access to most of Microsoft's first party library and many other titles. Game Pass for Xbox One was released on June 1, 2017 for $9.99/month USD.
An upgrade to Game Pass, dubbed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, was announced at E3 2019.
During Xbox Games Showcase 2020, Microsoft announced that Project X-Cloud (now known as Xbox Cloud Gaming), Microsoft's new game streaming platform, would be included with Game Pass Ultimate at launch at no extra cost.
Halo games on Xbox Game Pass
Xbox Game Pass includes the following Halo titles:
- Halo 5: Guardians (Console-only)
- Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (Console and PC)
- Halo Wars 2 (Console and PC)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Console and PC, PC through Microsoft Store-only)
- Halo Infinite (Console and PC, PC Campaign through Microsoft Store-only)
- Halo: Spartan Assault (Console, mobile and PC)
- Halo: Spartan Strike (Mobile and PC)