From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Hello, I'm Anubis 10545 and a moderate fan of the Halo series. Below is a list of my Halo favorites as well as pictures, links, etc...
Favorite campaign levels
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 3: ODST
Favorite multilayer levels
Halo: Combat Evolved
- Blood Gulch
- Boarding Action
- Danger Canyon
- Death Island
- Ice Fields
- Assault Riffle
- Battle Rifle
- Fuel Rod Gun
- Plasma Rifle
- Rocket launcher
- Sentinel Beam
- Spartan Laser
- The cut-scene at the end of The Storm and beginning of Floodgate, when the Ark portal activates and a fleet of UNSC ships attack the Forerunner Dreadnought.
- The cut-scene at the end of Floodgate and beginning of The Ark when the UNSC and Elites gear-up to go through the Ark portal, and subsequently fight the Brutes over Installation 00.
- The cut-scene at the beginning of The Covenant, where five Pelicans and two Separatist Phantoms prepare to assault the three Barrier Towers
- The cut-scene at the end of Halo (Halo 3 Level), where Forward Unto Dawn flees the, about to explode, Installation 04B
- The memorial cut-scene at the end of Halo 3, where Admiral Hood is talking, and the Elites depart from Earth.
- The very last cut-scene in Halo 3, where Master chief is stranded aboard the, cut in half, Forward Unto Dawn on the opposite side of the Ark portal from Earth.
- When Arbiter grabs the Prophet of Truth's neck, and his hat falls off in The Covenant.
- "Hey, Demon! The jerk store called, and they're all out of you." -Final Grunt
- "Wake me....when you need me." -Master Chief
- "Soon the Great Journey shall begin. But when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet. And you shall be left behind." -Prophet of Truth
- "Master Chief? You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?" -Admiral Hood
- "Sir, finishing this fight." -Master Chief
- "Hail Humans and take heed." " -Rtas 'Vadum
- "As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They ennobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten.". -Admiral Hood
- "Hard to believe he's dead." -Admiral Hood
- "Were it so easy." -Arbiter
- "Die? Don't you know? Spartans never die..." -Kurt-051
- I was playing a combination of Sidewinder and Avalanche in a Hornet. I was trying to kill these two ghost players who were near red team's man cannon by the teleporter. They were firing spartan laser shots and rockets from a rocket launchers at me, eventually killing me.
- I was playing Rat Race and several ghost players kept respawning and killing me.
- I was playing Valhalla and was behind blue team's base. However, around twenty blue ghost players kept respawning and killing me.
- I was playing Valhalla and a Puddle Jumper from Stargate Atlantis respawnd at Blue team's base. I could fly it and fire yellow energy weapons from it.
- I was playing Avalanche on Infection. Nothing else really exciting happened, so... that's it.
- I was playing a game of infection over Xbox Live on this strange campaign-like level that was on a cliff, with a huge gap hundreds of feet deep next to it. I was infected and had the ability to jump really high and go really far. So, when I jumped off the cliff, I hit and bounced off of an invisible barrier and landed back inside the game-play area. When I did it again, I noticed 2 covenant phantoms firing at a covenant Assault Carrier. So, while mid flight, I landed atop one of the phantoms. They then completely destroyed the Carrier and I wondered where Forward Unto Dawn was (as during that campaign level, it was supposed to destroy the carrier). I then saw it hovering crookedly a few hundred feet off the ground right next to the side of a cliff.
- I tried to damage the ZPM powered Hive Ship from the Stargate Atlantis episode Enemy at the Gate using a plasma grenade.
- I was playing the level Floodgate. Near the beginning of the level where (in The Storm the pair of Hunters came through the giant door) was Paula Dean making some sort of sour cream dip.
- The Covenant were going to attack Earth within a few days. So, we put the Stargate (From the show Stargate SG-1) aboard a small transport ship (which looked like an oversized, two story tall covered wagon), which would take it to a much larger Battlecruiser in space, to protect it from the Covenant. However, moments after the transport fired its engines, it was shot down by a Covenant Phantom. Because of this, the Stargate crashed down into my backyard where the ship was launched from. As to not let the Covenant find it, we decided to bury it in my backyard. We put just enough dirt over it so completely cover it, but not too much so it could still receive and incoming/outgoing wormhole. The next day, a three person (Human) team assaulted my house it order to find the Stargate. I faced them off in my garage, armed only with a machine gun. I took cover behind a car and I actually was able to get a few shots off on them. However, the bullets had virtually no effect as my gun's battery (a rechargeable electric drill battery) was nearing depletion. Because of this, the bullets weren't firing as quickly or as effectively. Eventually, it got to the point where liquefied bullets were just pouring out of the barrel. For some reason though, the three-person team took something from my garage and then left. I then got a charged battery but it was too late, they were gone. The following night is when the Covenant finally arrived. ~ I don't remember much after that though, but I'm pretty sure there was a large space battle and the Stargate and its DHD were taken aboard a ship.
- I was playing Halo 3: ODST and it was basically the same as the Halo 2 level Metropolis (including Halo 2-like graphics). However, it took place at night and the Scarab was a combination of that from Halo 2 and 3. In the level (which took place where the tank is destroyed by the Scarab), you could drive the tank and damage the Scarab's legs. There was also another Scarab in the background that was really large, but damaged (pieces of armor were ripped open) and so it didn't move.