Terminal (Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary)/Ten
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Campaign level: The Maw (video-guide)
The tenth terminal in the game can be found in the Cryo Bay's second floor, where Sentinels are fighting a large Flood force. The terminal is a computer screen on the wall, similar to the first terminal.
|“||Wherein 100,000 years of devotion and planning are lost to a few well-placed rockets.||”|
The screen of a UNSC computer terminal in Cryo B is shown. The screen experiences graphical glitches, then shuts down. Cut to 343 Guilty Spark.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Vexation! 100,000 years of careful maintenance and diligence! 100,000 years protecting the galaxy's future! 100,000 years spent fearing that our sacrifices - my sacrifice - was in vain!"
John-117 appears with a rocket launcher, combating the Flood.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "And 16 hours after I finally make contact... This so-called Reclaimer decides to blow it all up."
343 Guilty Spark appears with a holographic projection of the Installation 04.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Oh, I am not pleased. Just as I finally discover our plan to save the galaxy succeeded, the ancient enemy is unleashed once more."
A massive battle between UNSC forces, the Covenant, and the Flood is shown.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Why these Reclaimers refuse to follow protocol is quite mystifying. Destroy my Installation, will they?"
Spark appears again with holographic projections of the other six Installations.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "I shall renew efforts to make contact with the others rings immediately. This "Covenant" may be useful to me, although I don't think they fully understand what they claim to seek. Still, it makes no difference to me what they believe, as long as they do what must be done. Hmmm... I sound like her!"
The view zooms away from Spark's underground location, rising to a nighttime forest on the surface of Installation 04.
- 343 Guilty Spark: "Oh, but what I would not give to have even a single company of Prometheans here right now. They would most certainly restore order with their trademark lethality, although...that would mean he would have to be here, too. And without the Librarian around to temper his rage, well... These Reclaimers might almost prefer the Flood."
A flash of light appears in the distance as the Pillar of Autumn's reactors detonate, blinding out the stars above. As the blast engulfs the forest, the Didact's symbol briefly appears.