This page says sphincter. Teehee. --Ajax 013 11:23, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- Its still funny like, especially when thinking of the VGCats comic
- "So were like... in his ass?"
- "Krug not want to be poo..."
- --Ajax 013 19:59, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
Problem with definition
- It doesn't have to be a proper noun, as long as its a noun. Article titles on Halopedia aren't restricted to nouns anyway (eg- spawning) --EDFile:ArmyROTC.gif|15px]] 21:41, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- The point I was trying to make is that, for all intents and purposes, these are just doors. The guide happened to call them portas as they resemble that particular part of anatomy. --Coredesat 19:56, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
I just noted that the Porta looked alot like the organic doors in the game "Prey", don't you think? In fact, the Whole cortana level looks kinda like "Prey" with an ship, mixed with an organic creature. This is kinda bad by Bungie... [[User:Vtar 'Kakumee|Vtar]] 15:57, 23 December 2007 (UTC)
Bungie had them first in Halo 2. LemonDragon 01:32, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
Do we really need citation for a "running joke"? It's been seen in many online comics that the portas are basically the "other" form of sphincters, and it's kind of hard to ignore: especially given many gamers "crude" humor.--126.96.36.199 02:48, 5 May 2012 (EDT)