Boatloads o' info!
- Territories compatibility information
- Infection compatibility information
- The effects of using unorthodox objects as Havens/Hills/Territories/etc.
I utterly lack the motivation to go to the trouble of wikifying all of that, but it is useful information that deserves a place in the article. DavidJCobb 04:05, 26 November 2010 (EST)
Development leftover labels
These items are only visible in Forge Basic Editing. The labels don't have any function and the items never spawn outside of Forge Basic Editing (as they are Gametype Specific, but their labels do not correspond to valid/usable gametypes).
- Two Hill Markers exist on Spire with the label TELEPORTER. One at the Cliff Path Man Cannon and another at its destination atop the Spire. They do nothing.
- Multiple weapons on Spire and Boneyard bear the unused label INVASION_SLAYER. (The correct label is INV_SLAYER.)
- Shotgun, entrance near the Core room on Boneyard.
- Propipe, adjacent room on Boneyard.
- Rockets, in the U-shaped structure on Boneyard's Junkyard.
- Plasma Launcher on Boneyard's conveyor belt.
- Rocket Launcher on Spire near the Sniper.
- Focus Rifle, Spire 2nd floor (near Phase 2 objectives)
- Plasma Launcher, Spire 2nd floor (near Phase 2 objectives)
- May be more, those are from memory
- Two Initial Spawns on Boneyard with the CINEMA_TEST label, one Red and one Blue. They're in the Elites' starting area.
DavidJCobb 06:19, 26 November 2010 (EST)